1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DP Directory Owner Members where are they now !

Discussion in 'Directories' started by britishguy, Oct 22, 2007.

?

Which would you Prefer in the DP Directory Category

1. That the category is beneficial to all POSTERS

69.9%
  2. That the category IS TAKEN OVER BY TROLLS

30.1%
  1. bobby9101

bobby9101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I assumed it was you who left the red.
    I am saying, that onlinedude left because "he was being personally attacked" well yeah life isn't rainbows and butterflies, life is tough, a lot of us came from nothing and will go back into the earth as nothing, so being attacked on a web forum is very pale in comparison with the struggles of making ends meet every day of your life, but hey that's life.
    And yeah aviva continues to be a very successful and I made a little test for you.
    I went to aviva, I went to their "Popular" page AKA top hits
    I chose a completely random link, which happened to be:
    http://canadianfastball.com/
    I then checked the backlinks for it:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=link:http://canadianfastball.com/
    http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.co...stball.com/&bwm=i&bwms=p&bwmf=u&fr2=seo-rd-se
    http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.co...fastball.com&bwm=i&bwmf=s&bwmo=&fr2=seo-rd-se (aviva is #37)
    The top link is: http://www.batwars.com/links2003.htm Pagerank 3 and unranked on alexa... HMMM, aviva is such a powerhouse huh?
    BULLSHIT!!!!
    That site isn't even a big sites, it doesn't have lots of links or traffic, so why is aviva giving it so little "link juice"

Ooooh do I smell personal attack? I guess this doesn't count as a mudslinging, and yet when others sling mud, it is a federal offense.
    Take care of this via PM or in general chat or something.
    BTW you might want to be careful, spend some more time with your girlfriend, after all your homeboy an0n is in her panites
    Ooh more personal attacks, if it had been onlinedude, he would be crying under his covers :rolleyes:

bobby9101, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  2. msolution

msolution Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    2:15 am for me! :D

Stay tuned, same channel, same thread, tomorrow!
    Brand this thread the best event!

should have a treat to all from An0n ;) especially to Dubz!

msolution, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  3. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:

firstly:
    Now I will be up front about this; go back to april of 06 (thats 18 months) that I have been in directories, and look at my directory and what I have brought into this industry/niche. Take a look at all of these directories popping up and if they do not resemble my very first and initial projects and continue to look as directorydump.com does.

I have done more for the niche than you could only imagine and dream of and it aches you oh so dearly because people respect me. Of course you would often wonder why people respect me; Well, that's because they know I'm not a bag of hot hair blowing smoke up anyones ass. I get the job done and do it right. I have knowledge and know-how and I don't spew sh*t out like you do talking about how you can do this and do that; I DO get it DONE!

Not only do I help people on a regular basis(i've been in OVER 15,000 FTP's), but I have also given advise, have spoke to many on the phone and have bent over backwards, and that even includes those who have back stabbed me.

You have no idea who I am, and you never will. However, people will know you for the scam you are, and they will be able to base it on conclusive evidence, also known as your idiotic posts.

secondly:

When I spoke of threats, those were threats that YOU made to ME. Oh I save each and every PM I get. Do I need to go get these archived Pm's where you threatened me and I told you to go f*ck yourself? I will if I have to.
    You see, you talk a lot of crap on the web, and like you said in your PM, you would tell me to my face; well, I hardly f*cking doubt that, unless, you have a death wish.
    So get your story and your sh*t straight, because you're the only one suffering.

lastly:, you have some answering to do right here

Jesus, you really are pathetic.

an0n, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  4. bobby9101

bobby9101 Peon

Best Answers:
    2 points not pertaining to the thread directly (don't hate me for it :)), I thought you you were in the game before me, I've been it for almost a more than you. And second, even when people are pissing you off, don't threaten people with death, even online. We may disagree, but we all share the same air, and there is plenty for all of us.

Peace

5. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    that's ok. you shoudl just know when it's me, because the last time i left you red, did i not 'sign it' ? (of course I did)

While that is true about life in that its not all rainbows and butterflies, also remember that not everyone is as hard on the inside or outside as others.

Jeff has consistently supported this sector for well over a year, and has never claimed to be the strongest of this or the best of that. The directory is fantastic and provides a tremendous amount of traffic.

Why you provide this as an answer and use words of scammer is far beyond anything I can comprehend.

And it will continue. Try having a look around in and in depth sometime.

You see, this is where people go wrong when they start reading posts like this, with people only out to cry foul.

Think about the reality of this or try as hard as you can to comprehend this.

1. no back link via google
    2. 117 hits WITHOUT google backlinks

Do you honestly think people prefer backlinks over traffic"
    I'll take a 500 listing into a directory over a backlink ANYDAY, if that directory can drive traffic like that(even without any links back via google)

You are too short-sided to even understand how ridiculous your post is.
    I guess you prefer backlinks. Well, I prefer traffic.

You don't need a 'big' anything. Also, you don't know what that site may or may not do with regards to traffic. This is pure speculation and needs to stop as there is no right is posting such crap. Say it is your opinion, but don't come out posting like you are looking directly at any awstats/traffic stats.

Oh, and lastly, who gives a f*ck about link 'juice'? Why do you even stress a concern for 'juice'. Traffic is what it is about, so stop with the 'juice' ala PR juice crap posting.

an0n, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  6. msolution

msolution Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. Pheonix is a mythical bird which lives for 500 yrs! (...flew away!)

why cant people be bold enought to sign reds! ..... next to trolls you are!

msolution, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  7. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    LOOOOLL. That is so true and so funny.....hehehehehehe. We have so many tools at hand. yet, we keep using the most destructive weapon we have....our tongue!! :D

Cheap SEO Services, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  8. bobby9101

bobby9101 Peon

Best Answers:
    You as well as anyone on this forum knows that I am all about traffic, way above backlinks, see any of my posts.
    My point was that every newbie gets "buy links at aviva (and otehr directories) to increase your SERPs" shoved down their throat.
    I am going to contact the owner of the site and check what he thinks of aviva
    You were so fast to post about aviva's impressive alexa rank, but when i say a site has low traffic based on alexa, you cry a river.

9. Bernard

Bernard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I award this thread 1 star only because there is no option for 0. It's just another trainwreck at this point.

Bernard, Oct 22, 2007 IP
    popotalk likes this.
  10. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What???

Where did I even mention alexa? hahaha

*sigh*.. it's almost useless trying to have a conversation these days.

When you're done making up imaginary words to try and support your posting, then let me know.

ok, time for me to be with the wifey. The DP forums can wait another day.

an0n, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  11. Valhalla

Valhalla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe a good idea would be to appoint some long standing directory owners as moderators to this part of the forum, or petition the other moderators who seem oblivious to the flamers who have inhabited here for the last couple of months.

Valhalla, Oct 22, 2007 IP
    popotalk likes this.
  12. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is like asking Hitler to put any of Rommel, Mengele or Himmler to guard Berlin in WWII. :)

Just my take.

popotalk, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  13. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    Your rant over? Good. Kevin (cantufind) for your information was only last month rushed into hospital in a coma for a week needing yet another operation to save his life. If you are sick enough to even suggest that anyone let alone Kev would stoop so low to then you really need help.

I just can't say anymore otherwise I'd simply say the wrong things and that's just what you want. Sorry dubz, your way out of line here and I for one hope that this haunts you for a long time to come, shame on you, you really should have got your facts right, you only needed to speak to one of the team on the cantufind forum to find out some facts.

For the record I ain't Kev, I wish I was half the man he is, what he's been through is nobodies business. Now I don't know whether you were low enough to make up such evil words and thoughts up on your own, your Asian? so I don't think your religion would allow this, or have you played at being puppet? Your family would be ashamed of you, I know I am.

@Anon; All I can say to you is that I have nothing to say to you at the minute, maybe never, Im too horrified at what you guys have just incinuated, you really have overstepped the mark this time. You really must be sick individuals who've got it oh so wrong. Shame on you. :(

The Pheonix, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  14. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    first off... Is kev ok ??? ... whats happened ... wheres he at?

why didnt you or anyone then inform others on this situation..

You should have atleast posted this....

thx
    malcolm

malcolm1, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  15. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi Malcolm, Kev went to live in his new home in Florida where he took a turn for the worse and was flown back to the UK to his oncologists to operate on him for the third time. This went well and Kev is recovering slowly but surely. As for not telling anyone, I didn't know much myself, although the moderators and Admin at the Cantufind Forum knew of this but no-one else as Kev did not want it broadcast. It was only after I did a few phone calls letting them know of these horrendous comments that I was given the go ahead to respond.

I'm sickened by what these people have said and hope they are ashamed of themselves.

16. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    .....And people want directory owners of the usual stuff to be moderators here. :rolleyes:

It may be a comical relief though seeing a hundred members lined up nodding their heads in agreement at the same time. :D

popotalk, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  17. bobby9101

bobby9101 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wasn't so aware of the fact that you had access to web stats of aviva, so I assumed you were using alexa, even though it is a POS estimate at traffic.

The Pheonix, please pass on my best wishes to Kevin, It's sad to see someone with such deep roots in the industry going through so many hardships.

18. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks Bobby, I will be sure to pass on the kind message.

19. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hello...

wow... what happened???

send my best wishes to kev... ;)

thx
    malcolm

malcolm1, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  20. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff