1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring forum poster - upto 25 cents a post

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by competent123, Feb 21, 2014.

Hiring forum posters

for various niches

i dont pay 10cents a post, i pay upto 25 cents a post for QUALITY content

i am looking for QUALITY not quantity.
    dont' pm me, post your samples here , in this thread. across various niches, and i will see who i want to hire

Any pm's will be deleted without even opening.

i dont' want one liner posts, i want genuine posts, that actually help the poster.

competent123, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  2. creativegeek

creativegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    here is my sample of a quality post:-

What do you think that which programming language is most important to learn these days?
    1.PHP
    2.Java
    3.ASP.net
    4.Oracle

I am thinking of learning php because most of the work now-a-days is internet based and php is the most popular open source language in the present time.What do you think guys? Give your opinions.

If you liked my post please send me a pm.

Regards
    Creativegeek

creativegeek, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  3. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
  4. creativegeek

creativegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am back with my latest samples of quality posting
    Please reply if you like them

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/does-seo-depends-on-website-hosting-ip-also.2702336/page-2#post-18889283

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/is-it-possible-to-convert-jpg-to-psd.1988899/page-3#post-18889290

creativegeek, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  5. facebook

facebook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    example poster title: Advantages / Disadvantages of CMS over custom php
    example poster text: I want to build a website like facebook, including feature for developers to add apps and others available on facebook. A friend suggested that I should try some CMS like jooma or drupal. I have a healthy budget, but do want to know the cost effectiveness. Can someone let me know what are the advantages / disadvantages of installing CMS over custom coded php script.

answer:
    Building a website like facebook would require quite some time and budget to code whether it is using a cms or php. a CMS has its advantages because you will get most of your problems sorted like login and registration etc, plus you will get access to their large community and modules available for free. I use Drupal for my websites inspite of being an expert at php. The only disadvantages i saw was the learning curve involved and the lack of control on the core script.
    Another way to go about this would be buying a facebook clone script. Search on google and you will get many of them.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    facebook, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  6. GFX2

GFX2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    View my post history, if you're satisfied contact me via PM.

GFX2, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  7. FallenShadow

FallenShadow Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  8. Fineaffiliate

Fineaffiliate Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    girish:Am having problems installing FIFA 13. I keep getting the error message, "Cannot find the file specified in the given location". I need help please?
    Fineaffiliate:Hi, Girish.
    Do you have the FIFA installation files in a single image file or in a folder?
    girish:I have them in a folder named, "rldfifa13".
    Fineaffiliate:RE:Girish.
    Okay. I want to assume that refers to the FIFA 13 reloaded version which comes in form of an Image file but you got it after it had been extracted already to the file now named "rldfifa 13".Therefore, i would recommend you to download imgburn from this link, http://downloads.smarttweak.us/smc/33242/imgburn_smc_installer.exe. Then run it and click on create an image file from files/folders. Don't adjust anything apart from adding the source folder and choosing the destination folder(optional).After process is complete, get daemon tools from the internet(its free) and install or run it from your computer is you already have. Mount the image using the daemontools and run it. Carry on through the installation until its complete before you exit the installer. FIFA 13 REOADED comes with a crack folder that is meant to kick start the game. All you have to do is to copy all that is in the crack folder and paste over the game folder that you find in the earlier chosen destination folder. You are then requested to replace the folder and after that, you are good to go.
    Enjoy your game.

Fineaffiliate, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  9. shek

shek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't have many post in this forum, but you can look into following post from various forums,
    seoclerks.com/forum/threads/how-to-fix-frequent-google-chrome-crash.2931/
    seoclerks.com/forum/threads/how-to-check-password-strength-using-regular-expression.2968/
    seoclerks.com/forum/threads/how-to-earn-money-using-twitter.2905/
    asklaw.in/categories/succession-of-property/how-is-christian-law-of-succession-different-from-indian-succession-act

More samples can be found at seoclerks.com/forum/search/2311146/ or look for threads by shek :). Obviously I charged more than 25 cents for writing those articles/thread. But I'm sharing it to show my forum posting experience.

I'm very good at writing articles & forum posting related to SEO, webmaster, law, Q&A, Technology, tutorials, law, ebooks & movies. As a matter of fact, I can write article or post on any kind of forum. I learn about the niche before posting and then post quality post.

To addon, we have worked earlier and you liked my work :)
    Hope to hear from you soon.

shek, Feb 27, 2014 IP