1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CRM website integration

Discussion in 'General Business' started by obehi, Feb 18, 2014.

Hi, Im a webdesigner. making an Ecommerce site which offers some services.

Im currently looking in to what platform(CMS) I want to use and they specifically told me it has to be able to intergate with "various CRM systems".

I had no idea that CRM even was so yes, I have googled it. But I cant find any concrete info about integrating it with a website. Which leads me to think that a CRM system usually integrates with an e-mail service, and not a website.

Am I right? And if not, what does it take for a CMS(wordpress, Magneto, Shopify) to integrate with a CRM?

Thanks in advance

obehi, Feb 18, 2014 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    crm = customer relationship manager

you can consider it to be a type of a software(script) by which you manage your individual customers

these type of scripts/softwares are suitable for customers which require a service /product on an ongoing basis

the best one i can remember is - UCM
    its for things such as hours billed, services already rendered, services due ( this does not strictly include invoices ,but yes, you can include pending invoices in CRM)

http://ultimateclientmanager.com/

competent123, Feb 18, 2014 IP