1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cricket Logo help

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by judgejudy, Feb 8, 2014.

Hey all,
    I am currently working on a cricket-based website in which will have the latest news, results, statistics, interviews and other things that would interest the avid cricket fan.

I am able to create the site, message boards etc with no real issues what so ever however I am completely stuck with a concept for a logo/header design.

Here are some examples of our main rivals (who we will be combating for their audience):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There is not really allot you can do with the sport of cricket in relation to an image for the logo/header.

Is anyone able to provide some advice, ideas or inspiration to be able to get something that can be used as a logo (to place on Facebook/Twitter/ Forum Posts) and a header (for the website).

It would be great to have something that is not only eye catching, but also is obviously cricket related, but also a little out of the box.

Any ideas anyone?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

judgejudy, Feb 8, 2014 IP
  2. FallenShadow

FallenShadow Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can always post here on Digital Point. You can either do a contest and tell people what you're wanting and how much the winner gets etc, then you'd get multiple variations from which you could choose. Or you could just post in the Buy/Sell/Trade that you're looking to hire a designer and hire someone that way.

FallenShadow, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  3. dailycoins

dailycoins Member

Best Answers:
    I like the contest idea. It's really effective and used method in the forums and you should get good designs fast and easy. Just offer something small for return to get people interested.

dailycoins, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  4. justcoolsam

justcoolsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am a designer and I a also working on this forum. If you can spend 20 bucks then I can gruntee you will gate better idea... just start your contest in design contest forum..

Hopefully see u there.

justcoolsam, Mar 7, 2014 IP