1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some Request

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by write.subhajit, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ur family is ashamed, and my sample articles are published in Ezine,
    Ezine does not take any crap content.

Which Article/Articles I have posted here so me that first, and I think u r a GOD that's why u can say without seeing them they are not quality articles.

I know better than u what is CS, that's why I purchased it, DONT GIVE ME UR LECTURE.

write.subhajit, Sep 26, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    "Ur family is ashamed," is TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL. How can you possibly convince someone you are a professional when you do such UNprofessional things?

Anyhow, I went and looked at some of your articles on eZine.

First, you have ONLY 35 articles submitted. Where are the other 279 articles?

Second, ONLY 13 of those 35 submissions are indexed. Were the others REJECTED?

Third, those articles are RELATIVELY decent English, not superior, so in my estimation eZine's content policies could be refined somewhat.

Fourth, the articles do NOT present a coherent story flow from start to finish. It APPEARS to me, and I COULD be wrong, that your authors COPIED a few pages somewhere, then cut and pasted bits and pieces of those pages in RANDOM order with a FEW original sentences thrown in to DECEIVE CopeScape. I thought that the WORST writers in the world were newspaper reporters, but now that I see real output from DP writers I am beginning to wonder if DP writers are even worse than news reporters.

Fifth, eZine has not published one of your articles for over 3 years. Were you fired?

I am not God, nor do I claim to be God. When you post crap that is obviously WRONG (and numerous commenters agree with that evaluation if you would read and understand their posts) you MUST expect to be called on it. Even the Devil would probably castigate you for some of your UNprofessional comments.

If you KNEW what CS was designed to do, YOU WOULD NOT BE USING IT AS A GRAMMAR AND SPELLING CHECKER.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
    mmerlinn, Sep 26, 2015 IP
  4. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hey who told ur wrong ur a mad person, that's why after I close my thread u continuously post or u have no jobs now.

ONLY 13 of those 35 submissions are indexed. Were the others REJECTED? - Oh really I cannot see it only 13 articles out of 35 articles were submitted else rejected but u can see it, it a miracle.

You have ONLY 35 articles submitted. Where are the other 279 articles? - THIS MEANS WHAT?

The articles do NOT present a coherent story flow from start to finish. It APPEARS to me, and I COULD be wrong, that your authors COPIED a few pages somewhere, then cut and pasted bits and pieces of those pages in RANDOM order with a FEW original sentences thrown in to DECEIVE CopeScape. I thought that the WORST writers in the world were newspaper reporters, but now that I see real output from DP writers I am beginning to wonder if DP writers are even worse than news reporters.

Hey u ruscel go to hell do ur own business or sit ur home if u have no jobs.

Ezine has not published one of your articles for over 3 years - Were you find these?

--- hey don't give me ur lecture,
    I have no jobs I will continuously post in Ezine, (GO TO HELL AND MIND UR OWN BUISNESS).

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  5. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    What do you mean "have no jobs"?

I never have any jobs.

I don't even know what you're talking about - I am not a service provider.

Matthew Sayle, Sep 26, 2015 IP
  6. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ur very oversmart na, now see what I do with u, lol.

7. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Let me get this straight...

...You're a content writer?
    ...Like, for websites?
    ...Like, with SEO and stuff?

God help us :eek:

mmerlinn likes this.
  8. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I take money from ur bloddy family for this?
    What is the problem with u why ur after my post, (DOES UR FAMILY TAUGHT U ONLY THIS).

9. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the world of forums!

Nobody is forcing you to reply...

Don't you think you're just fueling the fire every time you reply?

We're all laughing at you, and you're getting so mad. It's great :D

10. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You CANNOT close this thread. You can only ASK a mod to close it, but they are under NO OBLIGATION to grant your wish. And for the record, if I were a mod, and I am not, I would leave this thread open. Why? Better to have you ranting here, in one spot, than have you fouling up all of DP with your crap.

Regardless, your continuous insane UNprofessional ranting is damaging your reputation more than a negative ever could. Any potential clients that look at this thread should have second thoughts of ever hiring you for their writing projects. Those that choose to hire you get EXACTLY what they deserve, a full blown headache that never goes away.

mmerlinn, Sep 26, 2015 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I think the inability to distinguish between a carrier and a career might do more harm...?

sarahk, Sep 26, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk, th.sigit and mmerlinn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.