1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Science Fails to Explain God

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by wptheme, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I see that you edited out the part of threatening me with a lawyer and saying thats your "Husbands address" (3rd time) and your husband got weired calls today. Well i thought Justin was your brother. Anyways the link to your profile on the dating site you posted said you were 23, unmarried and single. Now you have a "husband". I feel really sorry for the girl you are impersonating. People who think this has gone too far need to realize that this pervert stole the identity of some innocent girl and has been shitting us since months and needs to be exposed.

Now laceyboy, read carefully. I need you to:

1) Remove the avatar and profile pic of that girl
    2) Buy another username change
    3) Publicly admit to having lied about your gender and impersonated someone
    4) Write a *sincere* apology to everyone you have abused or threatened publicly or privately.

If you do the above I'll stop Or if you choose to not comply, well...the girls whose profile link you posted is from your city, so there's a good chance that she know's you personally or that she knows your wife (who wants to be spanked) and family or worse she might be your sister Loriesa Giroux. Me messaging her a link to this thread with a description may have potentially disastrous consequences for you and probably legal ones too. Moreover I don't think your Mom and Dad (who play Mafia Wars on Facebook) would be too happy about all this..:eek:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
    Helvetii, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And this is why I refuse to get a facebook account lol .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  3. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, that's my sister in-law.....

Leave me alone, hevetti. I don't know what you are trying to prove and I doubt if I say whatever you want you would even stop.

I can't believe everyone is ok with this....

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
    Laceygirl, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  4. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer making fun of SP's incredible ignorance so let's go back on topic

cientificoloco, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    That's pure comedy. :p

Will.Spencer, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  6. miche2002

miche2002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One comment on science and evolution being against the notion of chance. Actually, mutations have played a large role in evolution. So chance does have its place.

miche2002, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  7. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Evolution tries possible combinations, sorts through them, drops the bad and keeps the good. That's not chance, that's selection.

8. miche2002

miche2002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would agree most of the time that natural selection is the evolutionary path. However, the occasional mutation definitely comes into play. These are not mutually exclusive theories.

miche2002, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  9. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Mutation is the first component of the process of natural selection.

10. philski

philski Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did anyone's God create the Oceans and the seas etc? or did a LOT of ice comets crash in earth (after god sent them here of course)? Or what i like to think, as a science minded type, as the gases that where trapped by gravity and formed the earth where "mainly" Hydrogen, as is the rest of the "universe" and fractions of the heavy gas oxygen. and lots of other gases of course, but im only talking about the OCEAN that covers 70% of the earth surface.

anyway, if i was god, i would get two parts hydrogen and mix with one part oxygen and what do you get?> Water and more importantly Electrical charge that not only could have but did kick start (no pun intended) primitive life.

philski, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  11. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    The sentence implies it is evolution that is evolving as though there is a master plan separate from the individual participants. It is not just the individual creature choosing different paths to acquire a new definition but also a conclusion involving the sum total of all those in participation that implies guidance from a single source.

Anotherwords, for their to be evolution there first is required a Garden that is the creator of the individual creatures that are then able to change for their own likeness.

The sentence implies evolution is interchangeable with deity as meaning the same thing. Potato Man even uses the words good and bad (reverse order ?) as a quality of evolution that have meanings other than physical presence.

Breeze Wood, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

13. philski

philski Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    evolution? did you both know Einstein married his first cousin,,, that natural selection for you..

philski, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  14. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I've read about that, however they didn't have any children together. Which is probably a good thing. However, Elsa (Einstein's cousin) had two children from a prior marriage they raised together. From what I've read about Einstein, that was his second marriage. During the course of his two marriages he allegedly had at least 10 mistresses, and even slept with Elsa's sister at one point.

Rebecca, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  15. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    What If I told you my car manufactured itself by chance? And the great question that atheist fear is; Who caused evolution?

Allaah says:

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe? (Al-Anbiya 21:30)

We see from this verse that Allaah indeed created all living things from water.

And the fact that the Universe was one united peace before it's parting and it's expansion.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
    IsraeI, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  16. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I'd say you were a moron, but we already know that you're a moron. You're so dumb that you don't even realize that "chance" and "selection" are opposites.

No one caused evolution. duh.

Who created god? :p

"Allah" didn't say anything of the sort, that was a child molester named Muhammad.

Will.Spencer, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  17. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Fine. If you won't admit to wrong doing and take corrective actions it'll have to go down the hard way.

I'll email everyone who knows this guy personally in real life, a factual account of what he is doing hoping that he'll be brought to justice for his actions, which include:

Justin Giroux
    Amanda Hewitt
    Belinda Meany
    Loriesa Giroux
    Ron Giroux
    Marlene Giroux
    Allison Giroux
    Jennefer Giroux
    Nikki Giroux

I am hoping that someone would actually report him to the police and he is tried in a court of law for identity theft. Atleast the embarrassment would prevent him from doing so in the future. I'll also let the girl he impersonted know what happened.

@Iranawaytoasiaspencer: The image I use is sourced from a website which didn't forbid sharing and had rights to publish it. I am careful to not steal someone identity furthermore I never impersonated anyone. This is in stark contrast of someone impersonating a girl and posting pics from her album at a dating site.

Wonder how you would defend yourself against this:

In the past, LaceyGirl has talked about his wife ( 1, 2 ), referred to himself as 'Justin' of 27 years, and even keeps going on about how girls get it all easier; how 'at some regualar manufacturing plant where the pretty ladies suck up and get promoted'.. (1 , 2).

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
    Helvetii, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  18. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Helvetti, we get it... Lacey's a guy pretending to be a girl. That's weird, though not much weirder than you using someones pic that appears to be a set of buttless chaps away from a parade in San Francisco. Despite the gender confusion y'all share, posting names of his relatives and threatening to email 'em is as silly as his threats to hurt your SERPs. Both of you are pushing your luck.

robjones, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  19. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Helvetti, you got the facts all mixed up and wrong. I'm not going to bother to tell you exactly what's going on.
    Please stop now. You've said your case and I'm not going to say anything to defend myself so relax. Let the people believe you or me or not any of us.
    Whatever, leave me alone.

Laceygirl, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  20. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Hellvetti:

It does seem a little weird for a guy who pretends to be a girl online to be getting so upset about another guy who pretends to be a girl online.

I mean, seriously, you're trying to force someone on DP to change their avatar? Doesn't that seem way out of control obsessive compulsive -- even to you?

I know it would seem weird to me if I was stalking Rob or Obamanation and trying to get them to change their avatars. Hell, your avatar is a girl and I have yet to threaten to call your mom and tell her you're cross-dressing online.

You and Justin are starting to remind me of Jack and Marla, dividing up therapy groups between them:

[video=youtube;oFqMtYvVkDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFqMtYvVkDk[/video]

Will.Spencer, Dec 16, 2010 IP