1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Work is stressing me out!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Laceygirl, Feb 10, 2007.

Let me tell you. Work sucks so bad. And before I had this job work sucked from another job, and so on and so on again.

This time I'm really getting stressed out.

There's this girl who spends like 2 to 4 hours in the bathroom text messaging her friggin boyfriend everyday. She's been doing it for about a year. When they first caught her it was about 10 months ago but it was her mother(the supervisor). She let her off the hook then quit, so now this girl has never stopped.

It's totally stupid because everytime she leaves my crew falls behind so I have to do her job, and my job at the same time. Not only that but basically 90% of the rest of my crew are the type of people who sit around. They do everything slow, and do as little as possible, so on a regular day I'm running around like crazy because I'm the only one who can do "special" cabinet modifications. Actually most of the people worked there longer than me, but they are either playing the role of "low profile" where they don't get noticed that much so no one bothers them, or "play stupid" where it's just too much work to try to train them "AGAIN" when they won't do that task anyway.

So I'm sick of doing this stupid loser chicks friggin job for a full year, so every now and then when she would leave for a really long time(1 to 2 hours), I would go up to her and say this crap has got to stop.

I didn't need to tell my boss about it because they know. Over 100 people in the plant know. Everyone knows it, but no one cares because they don't have to hustle for her.

Today, she came back and said to me her boyfriend is going to come to the plant becuase he's sick of me mouthing her off. She told me "he'll come over to the plant".
    Of course with a big grin on her face of victory it just really got to me.

Nothing against christanity but this guys favorite pass time is to write Christian Poetry for the love for God he has. I don't think he's much of a threat to me with the fact that I was dropped in Toronto and there's just no way to get away from violence with the schools' in that mess.

Me being me. I tripped out. I told her "Bring that Punk down. I'll stick his head in the dirt so fast he won't know what's comming.

So now what do I do.

The supervisors wouldn't do anything to stop her, and now this idiot is comming down on Tuesday.

I know that if he attacks me, and I drop him I'll be the one Charged, fired, and blamed. Even though this idiot is running up on the property to come after me.

If I don't do anything and let him pumble me, they will probably let it slide and suspend her for 2 days, while I just got OWNED by a dork with bad tight jeans, cheap shoes, and a pen in the front shirt pocket.

Sometimes I just look at the sky and say "I need to be rich. I can't handle the pressure anymore"

This is just one of the loads of crap I deal with.

There was one time where everyone decided to find a way to slack off and 8/10 people in my area went on light dudy to avoid working. One girl could lift a 20lb drawerbox, but refused to lift a 2 1/4 lb air drill. (obviously she didn't want to do that job)

Yes, I had to run back and fourth carrying heavier stuff for 7 people for like 3 months. If I didn't do it, no one would.

Anyway, I just don't know how to handle it anymore, or what to do.

I just wish this guy would've been around at a mall or something. Then It's a differant ballpark but yet another person throwing rocks because they are protected by the company(and he don't even work there)

Laceygirl, Feb 10, 2007 IP
  2. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you need to get some websites and put adsense on them and live off your internet gold. Why let the dork come down and ruin ya face? Can't you fight the big bruiser in the parking lot after work when all of your big bad scary supervisors are gone? Man up!! Stop bein a Canuck!

SFOD_D223, Feb 10, 2007 IP
  3. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    who is holding the power to fire her?

devin, Feb 10, 2007 IP
  4. redz

redz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well now that you have been carrying heavy shit for the past 3 months, You should have no problem owning her boyfriend :D , I say start looking for a new job before you quit/get fired from this one while trying to invest into sites/adsense/etc.
    Good luck with your problems, hope they resolve
    redz

redz, Feb 10, 2007 IP
  5. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    Yep buy some domains, host the site, put the adsense, learn SEO, and be your own boss. :cool:

KingofKings, Feb 10, 2007 IP
  6. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've been trying to do that, but it's hard work to learn it.

I'm learning the hard way. I got an Arcade site, but not much from that. Does adsense even pay enough to get you out of a job? lol.

Here's the new update on what happened.
    This is stupid. This dork actually showed up.
    I go to the lunchroom and see this guy sitting a few tables behind me. I could feel he was dying to come up to me. Was he going to mouth off, jump me from behind?
    No idea but I was hoping the idiot would do something.

But it looks like someone tipped off the supervisor who came in and walked up to the dude and said he's gotta go.
    As he left with the girl I glared a mean look at me and I said as follows:
    "What are you upset about? He just saved your life, punk" Maybe next time he won't be around!"
    So basically the girlfriend "said" he was scary and tough, but when it all comes down to it, she had to tell Mr. Supervisor to not left me stick his face in the dirt.

So for now, it's ok.

I figure I'll see him someplace like at a mall or something. I've seen him a few times here and there. Then I'll actually have the freedom to do what I please. In the work building I couldn't really even raise an eyebrow without getting busted.
    What I find the most dumb is the fact that he came to get me but when I walked up and sat down the idiot didn't budge

Laceygirl, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  7. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thaths the sual crap with having a job ...

I'm glad i don't have a job ...

w3bmaster, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  8. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    From what you are saying, this guy isn't the problem. It's that girl. If they don't fire her, you should probably look for a new job.

Briant, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  9. camel101

camel101 Guest

Best Answers:
    you make it sound easy. im a noob is it really that easy if you try?:cool:
    i have heard of adsense, but please give me a short sentence or two on what it is and how does it work?

i will read up on it later.

camel101, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  10. sezerb

sezerb Guest

Best Answers:
    Just tell this girl you want to meet her boyfriend at a park or something. Then, either he's not going to turn up in which case she loses face and won't be smiling anymore, or you get to pumel the shit out of him. It's a win-win situation.

sezerb, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  11. Bestmiler

Bestmiler Peon

Best Answers:
    im glad i dont have a job.

Bestmiler, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  12. madonnuts

madonnuts Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    just let it slide...if he attacks u then defend urself and make sure the authorities know about it. gentleman style! gd luck my friend

madonnuts, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  13. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here's an even worse update!!!

My boss calls me in and says "Oh, you are not allowed to say anything to her if she's gone to the bathroom for any amount of time. It's not your job to do that.

I told my boss I'm totally sick of my having to cover for her. I've been doing it for over a year. It's stupid. She's gone for 3 of 8 hours a day.

So, basically they arn't going to stop her, and I guess I gotta take it.

On the bright side I made .05cents on adsense today so in the next 20 YEARS I may not have to work:(

Laceygirl, Feb 16, 2007 IP