1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nigel Lew Issue

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Matyy_22, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello,

By the way , i know about your past thread, and i was interested also in the job, though you had a secure thing about the result of this guy, and also, you mentioned then that if he will not achieve the placement that you need, he will send back the money. Now i see that you make this guy a scammer. I am confused about this.

Matyy_22, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  2. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, he is a big scammer. you dont see his itrades?
    I made payment via paypal with a bill he made for me that explains he will refound if he cant achieve my goals. after 2 months passed nothing has done and whenever l mail him or send him offline message, he says he will complate task sooner and sooner. He never sent me any single report for 2 months nor talked with me about what he has done for me. he got the first payment and gone away. He is always offline and we only could talk about 2 or 3 times.
    Soo l am thinking to ask refound from paypal if possible but l am also not sure if paypal will refound me cos 2 months passed. He sent me bill that explains he will refound if l am not satisfied but l know how paypal a shit company that didnt refound me about other guys issues in past. l wish they refound this time.

RECEP, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  3. Alex060985

Alex060985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Surely there is nothing guaranteed within the world of the Google SERPs but the way that you are breaking down the payment method is a great idea. Congratulations on that :)

Although, i would point out that should you want to keep someone focused on keeping you there and it is a high competition keyword, you could be forced to pay more out...

Anyway, good luck with it!

Alex060985, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  4. Matyy_22

Matyy_22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I see that he has about 5 negative iTraders. Sorry but you should be more carefull when u made the transaction. And by the way people never refunds payments from services "like this", only online transactions. I had myself some negative moments.

Matyy_22, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  5. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    File a dispute with paypal....

GuruCreation, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  6. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its ok, l dont want to carry this conversation over Nigel Lew 's mistakes. He contact with me a few minutes ago via msn after this post and he said he wanna refound me. We dealed a full refound on tuesday. Soo that refound would handle the first month of new seo expert 's fee...
    Well thanksfull to him at least by accepting a full refound, he wouldnt do it eighter. which means he is loyal and trustable...
    Soo l am still in conversation of finding my new seo expert... thanks for ur time and cares...

RECEP, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  7. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No mistakes here, milestone one was met 1 day late.

Yet, I still offered a refund because you quite simply can't help people whose business model is predicated on stealing news , copyright infringement application theft and the list continues.

At the end of the day, or according to him, I should be making forum links for SEO. :rolleyes:

That is all. For what it is worth, I only decided to proffer a refund because there is simply no talking to this fellow.

And all this is before I agreed to work for 200 dollars v. at least 1000 to rank news terms for a site that does not post news, they simply poach it from folks who can form a sentence.

Oddly enough, his milestones he listed are already met lol.... Why am I refunding this guy again?

TERM: haberler
    Site: http://www.nethaberci.com/

ranked page 2: http://www.google.com.tr/#q=haberle...9nAeU9d3lDQ&start=10&sa=N&fp=e9c2efdb13bbc960

and has been for a week. He is simply being a tool. If you cant handle something taking one day longer to reach a milestone this complicated then you frankly need to have your head examined.

Nigel

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
    Nigel Lew, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  8. Alex060985

Alex060985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lol Nigel comes in and throws a bomb!

Wow, well just goes to show that some people can't be pleased all the time... but also that your past posts on the forum can always bite you in the a$$ xD

Alex060985, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  9. Customht

Customht Member

Best Answers:
    I only use Nigel for all SEO on my network of websites.. He's great to work with and his results speak for themselves..

I guess some people just can't be helped..

Customht, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  10. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You say lies and after sometime you start believing your own lies.

Our deal was reaching 2.nd page after 2nd month on both keywords ; "haber" and "haberler"
    You couldnt complate any task at all during the dealed period.

More than this, I never satisfied of dealing with you cos you are unable to communicate and never do your responsibilities.

Your itrades explains you did it be4 too...

Asking your fellows to giwe review about you doesnt make u clean :) its childish...

I dealed with you about a service, l made fast payment, and l am complately disappointed. My task never complated. Do l need any more reason?

RECEP, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  11. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello friends..
    I dont know where to put this review about a dp user, l hope mods can move this threat to the right folder.

My problem is having trouble with believing some people in dp who is stealing and earning money they didnt deserve.

English is not my mother language, I wont be sorry about it, l wish u can understand me.

I was thinking to carry my site from 3rd page to 1st page in google.com.tr in haber and haberler keywords and made a threate here in dp.

At Oct 28, 2010 I was looking for a seo expert in my threat here. This guy Nigel Lew pmed me and made me lots of offers, gawe me lots of promisses.

I was thinking not to pay the monthly fee at the first but he asked again and again to send payment. soo he made me a bill with a garantee
    He said :
    in paypal bill.
    After 2 months later, He hardly could talk with me when he is not sleepy and never sent any report of what he has done for my website. Whenever l ask him whats he doing? Are you working for me? he were saying he is asking his clients to write PR articles for my sites and he even asked me to translate his mail cos he was thinking to send mails to turkish related sites.

Anyway, l lost my hopes and l started working for my own seo, l am getting template links, buying forum signature links, asking friends to make review posts about my site, buying directory submissions. Well l worked during this 2 months cos l know he wasnt working for me.

Anyway, after 2 months passed and he couldnt reach any targets, l asked refound from him, he started asking more time.

HE even didnt remember what words he said when we deal and he started saying he complated his task in 65 days with 2nd page :)))

I dont want to waste more time with this guy and l am asking a refound from him. How can l make him to refound my money via dp ? cos paypal doesnt make me refound cos 45 days passed.

Any reviews would be helpfull. thanks.. bill.jpg bill.jpg

RECEP, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  12. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew still didnt make refound and l am thinking he is a real thief and DP allowing him to steal DP member 's monies by Leting him keep alive and accept bids..

RECEP, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  13. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2049013 :rolleyes:

The days of people trying to rip me off via paypal are over. Dinging my itrader without cause is just about as useful as well. And FYI, feel free to keep it up. Your thread alone has produced 3 jobs for me I didn't even bid on.

That is all.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  14. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fine, Keep STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. YOU THIEF! I GIWE U ITRADE. AND INFORM DP STUFF ABOUT YOU!

RECEP, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  15. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It was publically proven you are full of it. I am not rolling over on this one. I am sick and tired of folks trying to steal from me. Take note your site is dropping in the serps and will continue to do so.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  16. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did he get your site to page 2?

br3adman, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  17. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When I posted a link to the other thread the job was complete. I am in the process of removing a good bit of what I did. It is going to be dropping like a safe now. I qualified it was done and it was viewed by others as evidenced by said thread.

Nigel

LA. for the win. I went to USL. I loved it down there.

Nigel Lew, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  18. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :=) I dont understand how you can talk after all those disappointings you thief! You are very funny of what you are in.
    You didn nothing for my websites for 2 months! I worked myself. I did everything myself with my other friends. You just sat on ur hips and drank ur beer with the money u stole from me u got by begging :) YOU ARE A THIEF.

YOU KEEP SAYING MY SITE IS ON PAGE TWO. :)

MY WEBSITE WAS ALREADY IN PAGE 3 AFTER I GAWE YOU THE JOB. IN HABER AND HABERLER KEYWORD, I JUST ASKED U TO CARRY MY WEBSITE TO FIRST PAGE. NOT 2ND PAGE...

ITS NOT TRUE THAT U HELPED ME TO CARRY MY SITES TO 2ND PAGE. BUT EVEN IF YOU DID SOMETHING FOR MY SITE, THAT U SAY U DID. WHICH DOES NOT ENOUGH COS MY SITES WAS ON 2ND PAGE IN "HABERLER" AND 3RD PAGE ON "HABER" KEYWORDS. SOO YOU CANT PROVIDE THE THINGS YOU BEGGED ME THAT U WILL PROVIDE.
    HERE IS THE PROOF OF WHY U GOT THE MONEY : PROOF THAT HE WILL CARRY MY SITES TO 1ST PAGE IN 60 DAYS, NOT TO 2ND PAGE. MY PAGES WAS ALREADY IN 3RD PAGE.
    ANOTHER THREATE CAN BE FOUND HERE.
    I SAY MY WORDS, YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROFESSIONAL THIEF TO LIE AND STILL CAN GET SOME WORDS TO SAY AFTER ALL THESE THINGS. YOUR FACE NEVER GET PINK WHILE U SAY LIE THAT PROFESSSIONALLY!
    EAT THE MONEY YOU STOLE FROM ME, ITS OK. I GOT A VERY GOOD LESSON NOT TO BELIEVE THIEFS LIKE YOU. IT COSTED ME 200$ BUT ITS OK. I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR GOOD LESSONS LIKE THIS THAT I WILL NEVER DO AGAIN.

RECEP, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  19. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    It does not appear you two are going to come to a meeting of the minds. Member disputes happen. You have each left each other negative itrader and posted your thoughts about the other. It is time to drop the feud and let members decide about the merits of each side of the argument before dealing with each of you.

Smyrl, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  20. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! Really? Still no refund?

GuruCreation, Jan 27, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.