1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Garanteed Seo Service Needed

Discussion in 'Services' started by RECEP, Jan 2, 2011.

I am looking for a real reliable trustable, stable, BELIEVER OF WHATS DOING friends who can garantee me top ranks in my site.

Site: **.com ( pm for adress )
    Keywords : Haberler

Payments :
    I will pay a minimum to start the job ( like 25$ ), l wont pay more cos u get the money and gone away !!!!
    I will pay 100$ more when u carry my site to 3rd page in google.com.tr
    I will pay 100$ more when u carry my site to 2nd page in google.com.tr
    I will pay 150$ more when u carry my site to 1st page / top 5 in google.com.tr

And I will keep paying you 200$ more for every month to keep my site in 1st page in google.

Garantee ; if you leave my task anytime without rankings, u will make refound, if u even leave when u carry my site to 2nd page and leave without carring to 1st page, u will make refound.

Please do not write any review or comment if you are not interested with my job or if u are not able to do this job.
    I know its not hard to complate this task for turkish local area, but l know there are many scammers in dp who get the money and goneaway. Soo l am looking for some1 l can trust and work for long terms in my other sites too...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    RECEP, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  2. tempegoreng

tempegoreng Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    40.000.000 search result, what is your url and where it's now? i don't think that budget good enough

tempegoreng, Jan 2, 2011 IP