1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Need a post, well posts removed rather quick

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Laceygirl, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have a problem. I already did the report button yesterday but its not happening quick enough so here I am.

To make a long story short, I'm being stalked at digitalpoint and this individual is posting all of this personal information about me live in the public here:
    This post:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2027871&p=15449481#post15449481
    Has my personal address, names of who I am related to, adsense pub id, postal address, phone number, etc.

Continuous threats to try to force me into doing things or he will release information and stalk people I'm related to. In this topic he has mentioned someone I am related to:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2027871&p=15455310#post15455310

I'm sorry about this. I cannot do anything about it. I can't just argue with this guy forever. I need security at DP to not be harassed.

Can the mods here please stop this person?

Laceygirl, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  2. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    If I can just add my part to what is becoming quite a story..

LaceyGirl seems to be under the impression that there's some conspiracy to bring down her dinosaur website, which is apparently one of the top 20. Now I have no idea whether Helvetii really does own a competing website that would benefit from degrading LaceyGirl, but he/she has named myself and half a dozen others to be in on some kind of plot against him/her. I agree that Helvetii is going too far on posting information and taking this all so seriously, but I do believe that LaceyGirl is not who she/he seems to be..

In the past, LaceyGirl has talked about his wife ( 1, 2 ), referred to himself as 'Justin' of 27 years, and even keeps going on about how girls get it all easier; how 'at some regualar manufacturing plant where the pretty ladies suck up and get promoted'.. (1 , 2).

Personally I may not agree with imitating someone else, but on the internet you wont get far standing by that.. but the way LaceyGirl responded when I suggested such a thing was just outrageous, sending abusive and threatening PM's to anyone who made any contribution to conversation. LaceyGirl has threatened to attack my websites :

The evidence is scattered around the forum, and shows for certain that LaceyGirl either gave his account to his wife or is impersonating someone else. I think both of which are against the rules..

I'm sorry to have got involved in this, but I think that the threats made against us as well as the fact that LaceyGirl has clearly broken at least one rule makes me want to see something done about it..

Hecky, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  3. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not going to defend myself what this guy above is saying.

I just don't want people at digital point mentioning the name of my sister in law and saying they are going to go after her and everyone I know and publically posting my home address at the forum.
    I think everyone at digitalpoint can agree that this shouldn't be allowed.

Laceygirl, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  4. khmntcpr8

khmntcpr8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That shouldn't be allowed for obvious reasons.

khmntcpr8, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  5. modrewgnu

modrewgnu Active Member

Best Answers:
    This really shouldnt be allowed. If anyone tries hard enough they can find your information, but it shouldnt be readily available on digital point.

modrewgnu, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  6. abmathur

abmathur Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have patience or time to go through the issue but its only fair not to allow posting of private information on public forum.

abmathur, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  7. mzonas

mzonas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it shouldn't be allowed. I wouldn't like my address being published here or on any other forum. I don't think it is a good idea to have an account with fake information either.

mzonas, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  8. NetBastard

NetBastard Active Member

Best Answers:
    Shouldn't be allowed, however, I don't understand why I got a PM...I'm not involved in any of this, never was, never even looked at the first thread so...?

NetBastard, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  9. Gavenecko

Gavenecko Member

Best Answers:
    I agree that this should NOT be permitted. It is a serious invasion of privacy and completely unfair.

Gavenecko, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  10. searchfordeal

searchfordeal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    whatever reason, personal info shouldn't be posted in public forum..thats wrong..

searchfordeal, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  11. b4db0y

b4db0y Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No information should be made public that offends other members.

Simple and Just.
    PEACE

[always wanted to say the above two verses]

b4db0y, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  12. Konata

Konata Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    +1
    Although who would put their address, their location and everything else at this site in the first place?

Konata, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  13. Satchii

Satchii Active Member

Best Answers:
    Certainly this is not the rightful way of disclosing information about others on the Internet. If anything this is just an act of immaturity and ignorance of the individual(s) misunderstanding or past conflicts with Laceygirl.

Going about this in a abrupt way shows the level of resentment the individual(s) have/has and proves that these cowardly actions are the result of that to what heartless terrorists posses.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
    Satchii, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  14. hartwm

hartwm Member

Best Answers:
    i think you shouldnt be able to PM me about this because I dont care about your drama

hartwm, Dec 15, 2010 IP
    Laceygirl likes this.
  15. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Long Story Short:

1) LaceyGirl started out on DP as a boy
    2) Few months back he bought a username change to impersonate a girl from HIS city he found on a dating site. (Read: The married pervert stole a 23 year old girls indentity and impersonated her on a public forum)
    3) He repeatedly mouthed off members here for months
    4) When confronted by some people with evidence regarding identity theft, he shot back at them blaming them for setting them up, sent nasty PM's, threats etc.
    5) To defend myself against allegations of setting her up I posted more evidence which involved a whois record of one of his website. The record that his address, DOB, phone number etc and was a public whois. It was public data searchable publicly rather then private data.

Laceygirl has either:
    * Bought the account from someone
    * Or engaged in Identity theft of a younger girl.

Further more he has spammed scores of people a link to this thread as shown by the posts below:

I call on other people who she spammed to report here. This is in ADDITION to threats and abuses PM'ed to members who condemned here.

How is posting public data on someone 30+ year old man who stole and impersonated the identity of a younger girl causing her potential embarrassment "a serious invasion of privacy and completely unfair" ???

Let us look at the rules He has broken:

1) Account buying/Indentity theft. If someone poses as a 30 year old male and a few years later poses as a 23 years girl and changes the username, is it not bannable?
    2) Spamming people to bump and post on his thread (this one)
    3) Sending Abusive uncalled for PM's to multiple members.
    4) Threatening

Now yes I do believe that something needs to be done about this now. Staff will do what is needed and I'll do my part to bring this criminal to justice, I'll email everyone who knows this guy personally in real life hoping that someone would actually report him to the police and he is tried in a court of law.

Helvetii, Dec 16, 2010 IP
    newbie191 and Digital_shubhi like this.
  16. simply-seo

simply-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you day dreaming ? Good try though ;)
    By the way, this lacygirl even PM'ed and hence I happened to see this funny reply. :D

simply-seo, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  17. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I know legal justice is a long shot but atleast the embarrassment caused by his real life friends and relatives knowing that he impersonates a girl on the internet and is engaged in identity theft, which is a serious crime in most jurisdictions will serve as a deterance enough to not do such a thing with another victim again.

18. -Aw-

-Aw- Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed. This is spam. I've also reported the post.

-Aw-, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  19. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    YAY, now he has posted peoples names on my husbands contact at FB, some that I know, some that I don't.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2027871&p=15459565#post15459565

I'm not impersonating a girl. You've got the facts all wrong. You are out of control, helvetti. You have spent all day to locate everyone I know, personal information about me my spouse, and people who are related to me and you are posting it live in the forum.
    You are reminding me of some movie where someone hires a guy to scare someone but now the hired goon cannot be stopped and is out of control. You have no idea what you are doing. Think about what you are doing. You are spending days and days trying to stalk me and you don't even know me. You are looking for an answer that doesn't exist. You are so WRONG about everything.
    I was going to straighten out your facts but there is no point, you are not going to leave me alone. I can't sue you, I don't even know who you are. What YOU are doing is illegal you hypocrite. I know you want war but please quit posting more and more personal information about me or people who I know. The choice is up to the staff at the forum if this is allowed. If they allow it then you can post what you want and we can begin a full one year fight until the place snowballs into 500 people.

I would like the digital point staff to please get rid of the posts that have personal information about me, and I want them to offer security to all of the members at DP that this will not happen to them. I've been waiting for days and none of the mods are around. Is there a Christmas DP Banquet or something?

Laceygirl, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  20. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, you wish. Hardly taken 60 minutes of my time and for the record I'm not posting anything more unless its really important. I have already told you what I want, I need you to admit to identity theft and apologize to us and the girl whose identity you stole including publishing publicly that all the posts made on DP were by you and not that girl you stalked at a dating site and impersonated here.

And all the information on DP is PUBLIC DATA which YOU gave to ICANN. Its no longer personal.

BTW please stop spamming people :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.