1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense account terminated for invalid clicks

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Cristian Mezei, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Jack, thanks a lot for the tips, but my best guess is that I already did all I can.

I don't want to "email them every day, to every email you can find for their Support."

That would be spam I think..

Cristian Mezei, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  2. Daniel Malone

Daniel Malone Peon

Best Answers:
    That's not very nice!

Every single day? It would just get them mad!

Daniel Malone, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  3. EvcRo

EvcRo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    sorry to hear that, it's one of the worst things that can happen, to have your work results denied.

one question : if i take your pub-xxxx...xxxx from one of your site, place it on another site (not yours) and have 2-3 guys clicking on it for 2-3 weeks how can you figure it out ?

you need to add clicks from all channels and check if you = the total, every day, hard to do. especially if you have many sites. i have x (1 digit :D) clicks per day so i can sum fast... but you probably had much more

probably that was the situation here, you cant be banned for 1-2 days of click frenzy from one IP, google wont be fooled by that.

i think google should implement a system where you specify the urls allowed to display your pub-id
    every click not from that urls must be ruled out.

and good luck and dont give up!

EvcRo, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  4. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    99% no...

It's just that perhaps I would see a change in my usual ad views, clicks ..

5. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OK!

I thought that would have also had a support phone number.

I guess I am wrong. Just send them emails. As longs as the emails outline/explains everything there is a chance that you may get your account back.

john269, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  6. synergymarketing

synergymarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    I have heard Google does send payments accrued from previous months, but not payment for the month in which you were banned.

synergymarketing, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  7. adwordaffiliate

adwordaffiliate Active Member

Best Answers:
    It seems they are already doing this now, check this thread

hope you get your account back, good luck :)

adwordaffiliate, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  8. comp71

comp71 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you buy any traffic recentl?. My friend lost his account due to buying cheap traffic visiting his site.

comp71, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  9. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    No .. All traffic was natural on all my websites.

10. venusww

venusww Guest

Best Answers:
    I have just joined this forum. And was shocked to see your post. Anyhow i will just say that use good adsense tracker for your adds. Make continous check on IP addresses. I often get clicks on my adds from same IP. But i infom google only if someone clicks on same add many times and in same hour. It is possibility that someone likes your adds too much and clicks on different adds at different times. But whenever you get same add click and in same time, inform google immediately.
    Wish you goodluck

venusww, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  11. letsmakeamillion

letsmakeamillion Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is the best adsense tracker available right now and is it 100% legit to use them??

letsmakeamillion, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  12. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is a thing that Google and other affiliate programs should have when dealing with CPC. I wouldn't say that this is a good idea for CPS programs, but CPC programs it would be a very good idea and should be done.

Maybe you could ask Google in one of your emails "what site did these invalid clicks come from?" If you do this then you can then look at the logs and you never know it could have come from a site that is not even yours.

john269, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  13. adwordaffiliate

adwordaffiliate Active Member

Best Answers:
    adwordaffiliate, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  14. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is certainly what has drawn me into the affray. Expertu is a guy I have come to know online. He is the sort of guy who's word I would accept as fact, or as close to fact is acceptable!! When he says he has been banned through no fault of his own, I know that he is genuinely teling the truth.

This is why I have gotten involved so vocally. A system wherbye innocent parties can have thir accounts hijacked is flawed at best, corrupt at worse.

Old Welsh Guy, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  15. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The thing is, I know why his account has been banned. The main reason it has been banned is because of all the other people that does actually does fraud on it. Due to this Google has to have alot of security in place and ban accounts that look suspisious.

So like always, it is all the fraudsters that make accounts like yours get banned. Why can't poeple just be honest and don't do fraud and then you would have not been banned.

That is the problem these days is that you can't do anything that involves money without having fraudsters trying to find ways of making a quick buck out of it no matter what measures they take to do it.

john269, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  16. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What fantasy world do you live in again? :p

yo-yo, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  17. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    I'm just waiting for a response from them .. I'll see then.

18. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not at all. I actually had another situation with them concerning one of my sites. One email got no response. Another one got a canned response. The next three to six got the same canned response, and some didn't get a response at all. Then, finally, one got an actual human being who 'passed' my situation up to their engineers. Next thing you know, it's fixed.

Remember that it's not spam if it keeps going to new people, and the chances of your emails going to the same person everyday is nil.

jackburton2006, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  19. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't live in any fantacy world. I know there is alot of crime in this world. But I am just saying that the main reason why good honest affiliates get their account banned is because all of the people that fraud it.

Now if someone didn't give false clicks on his account then it would have not been banned. But it has because of these people wanting to do all this fraud.

I know fraud will never go away, it is here to stay. But I was just commenting that if it didn't happen then we will all be in a better world and his Adsense account would have not been banned.

john269, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  20. tayiper

tayiper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hehe, you know, I am afraid of that too; check out my recent A theoretical question on dial-up and IP addresses thread if you want to ...

P.S. -- And yeah, posts like this are totally scarry to me too ...

tayiper

tayiper, Jun 27, 2006 IP