1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discover How One 40 Page website Went From $0 to $600 mo in 4 Months

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by James Dean Nash, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    "Discover How I Built a 40 Page Website In 1 Day..Never Touched it After That!
    And It Continues To Make More Money Every Month"

Yep you read the headline correctly! It's no joke..I recently just got out of Ecommerce after dominating my niche for a year and making over 10K a month and wanted to get into more of a almost autopilot type of income so I sold my website here on DP for $47K and started to invest in Adsense.

So I started right away. I started picking the niches and getting them built...Everyone always says do what your interested in....while this may be true when you are new to internet marketing or cash is low because you'll typically write your own content....but once your established and have steady cashflow you can outsource your content and do any niche you want without being bored with it....I'll give you an example below of a 40 page website I built in late Nov 2007 in less than one day...my total investment to have the website built was less than $100...

Adsense Formula Unlocked...Watch Adsense Income Explode on This Tiny 40 Page Website That I Built In Less Than a Day!

Just view the thumbnails below and you'll see that this little tiny 40 page website that I built in less than a day went from $0 - over $600 a month in less than 5 months and yesterday alone it made over $27....The funny thing is I haven't updated the website since I first built it..I have been just sitting back quietly and building these little goldmines and pushing steady, easy traffic to these websites month after month...

"Well that's great James but how can I get more traffic to my website and learn how to build these Adsense websites that are actually profitable?"

You might be thinking I am doing something super hard or you can't do this...if you are thinking this you are wrong! If your Adsense earnings are not what you would like and are tired of making $1 a day...then don't worry I am here to help you out....

"Who are you and Why should I trust you?"

My name is James Nash I have been an SEO, internet marketer for 5 years. I have been making a full time income on the internet for 2 years. My very first website I built made over 90K and I sold it for $47K here on DP thumbnail attached that shows I made $4619.75 in 10 days...

I have helped many people gain top ten rankings in Google, Ecommerce, Dreamweaver, Sitebuilder, internet marketing, Affiliate Marketing and leverage various traffic resources...

"Ok James What Are You Selling?"

I am not selling anything. I want to help you make an income online. Whether if you are having trouble with Ecommerce, Adsense, SEO, WebDesingn,Affiliate marketing etc. What is your biggest pitfall? What are you having problems with?

Post your questions here and I will compile a report of my how I did it and all of your questions will be answered and I will give it away for free...

Attention:
    Subscribe or bookmark this thread...because I will compile a list of the questions and then I will answer the questions to the best of my knowledge and then compile a report and give it away for free plus some nice free stuff as well....

Attached Files:

James Dean Nash, Apr 7, 2008 IP
    Gawk likes this.
  2. sameer4481

sameer4481 Peon

Best Answers:
    I Get Very Less Traffic And Simultaneously Much Less Clicks. What Shall I Do To Get My Website On The 1, 2 or 3 Spot On Google Results And How Do I Increase My Traffic And Clicks?

sameer4481, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  3. digitalspace

digitalspace Banned

Best Answers:
    pm me your url, please.

digitalspace, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  4. fetch-boy

fetch-boy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd be very interested to hear your link building strategies.

fetch-boy, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  5. jpl691

jpl691 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    pm me some info, im curious

jpl691, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  6. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone I will be compiling a very useful report and wanted to get some of the most commonly asked questions about Adsense, Ecommerce, Web Design, SEO etc...after some questions are submitted I will put together a report about what I do, What I've done and what I am going to do....and of course address all of the questions and then give the report away for free....so be sure to subscribe or bookmark this thread you wont want to miss this free report..

7. Valkerie

Valkerie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I find that building traffic is my biggest problem. Dominating a niche in Google would help.:eek:

Valkerie, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  8. MarkLL

MarkLL Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there James. I got lotsa questions but I'll start easy on you... :)

1. Have you been able to duplicate this with another Site? What I'm getting at is... Did you pick the right niche this time and could you do it again?
    2. What "type" of niche did you go for? (ie sports, health, money)
    3. did you do keyword research or follow you "gut".
    4. How did you promote your site in the begining?

hee, hee. I got more where they came from too...
    Cheers,
    Mark

MarkLL, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  9. sucrey

sucrey Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello James,

I think the biggest problem is how to build traffic.
    To get more traffic for free you have to have a good ranking in search engines.
    To have this good ranking you need some SEO experts.
    That's mean there are a relation between all these factors.

I hope you can help me with some good advices.

sucrey, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  10. Thamelas

Thamelas Peon

Best Answers:
    Not really. I'm doing great and I just did what I was told to do here on DP.

Thamelas, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  11. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    I am compiling the report together. I will have it ready to go for free later on. I want it to be good an answer everyones questions plus show my methods that helped me build a 6 figure salary with my first website, how I build niche sites and they run on autopilot and generate hundreds per month each...

Are you having problems making good money online then stay tuned for the free report...

Ask your questions...

12. xTutorials

xTutorials Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Almost all questions I thought off are already posted. I can't wait for the report.

xTutorials, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  13. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The only qurstion is : How much traffic you get ? How ? And from where ?

w3bmaster, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  14. qzack96

qzack96 Peon

Best Answers:
    You're a genious, guy.

But my question lies on the grounds of content. Everywhere I read for success tips on Adsense, everyone focuses on getting linked, SEO, blah blah blah. But no one focuses on content, the actual center of everything. It's almost like people are just evading this topic altogether. So James, without having to give me your URL (which you probably don't want to do), tell me how you search for stuff to put up. How do you keep 'em consistently coming for more? Do you update some sort of blog everyday? Please explain in any and all detail you can give , Cause you certainly seem to know what you're doing. Appreciate it a whole lot. Congrats and good luck in your future!

qzack96, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  15. ax3l

ax3l Peon

Best Answers:
    James it's great that you're sharing information for free, but your post sounds exactly like a sales pitch. You might wanna just turn it into a regular post rather than have sentences like "uncover the secrets of money making".

I'm excited and looking forward to seeing the report :)

ax3l, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  16. snowbird

snowbird Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The question is how to find non competitive niches that have a lot of traffic potential. Solve this riddle and make lots of $! :)

snowbird, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  17. kg_lew

kg_lew Peon

Best Answers:
    Link Building is probably one of the most common problems that people have...

its great that you are sharing this info...

kg_lew, Apr 7, 2008 IP
  18. priandoyo

priandoyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree, Link Building is not only common problems i guess, but also very difficult

priandoyo, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  19. ThisIsOli

ThisIsOli Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im not 100% sure about this, your stats are showing you dont even get 200 daily visitors at the top end of the scale, that really isn't that high. I know thats just one of three sites but since you are showcasing I would expect you to show the most successful.

Less of the sales speel and more facts please.

ThisIsOli, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  20. TelevisionShows

TelevisionShows Guest

Best Answers:
    I second that. It doesn't sound to reliable.

How much did you spend with adwords for this?

TelevisionShows, Apr 8, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.