1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discover How One 40 Page website Went From $0 to $600 mo in 4 Months

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by James Dean Nash, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is possible for sure. What I assume he does is hire article re-writers, sets up a domain name, post the articles and moves to next website. Doing this you could possibly make one website a day with 50 articles. However those are MFA websites and probably only a question of time when you could get banned. It could take 1 month, 2 years or maybe even never...

The question you have to ask yourself is only a moral one. The keyword "cancer" or rather instances of this keyword is a high paying keyword. You could hire someone to quickly rewrite 50 articles for you and you pay him lets say $200. Your content gets indexed, you slowly get some traffic and clicks, you make break even within a month. On the other side of the world, someones wife has cancer, he searches for information and finds your website. The article writer who wrote for your website of course has no clue about cancer and gave wrong information to the user who spent two weeks figuring out the information he received was indeed false. In the mean time the wife cancer has spread and is now no more treatable. She dies soon after.

With gazillion of MFA websites, you can be sure something similar to this has happened before.

"By your words you are justified and by your words you are condemned."

JohnS0N, Apr 8, 2008 IP
    magda likes this.
  2. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    The website I was showing was one adsense site not 3...It's 3 channels top, bottom, middle and I started the site in late novemeber and now makes over $600 a month by not even touching it. Yes indeed $600 a month and 200 visitors a day is not a lot but the fact is that it's consistent and It took me less than a day to build this site. Of course it's not the only site I have or that I am going to use my method on either.

I HAVE NEVER spent money on ANY Pay per click at all.....and if you do not think it's reliable then I do not know what to tell you. I am giving this Ebook that I am making away for free. I am just trying to help others I've already made quite a bit of cash online.

How would you feel If I told you I spent $12.50 and brought in over 4800 targeted visitors. Not spend $30 and get a million hits type of crap either. $12.50 for 4800 highly targeted visitors and the traffic keeps coming in. No Joke.

And look Guys when the Ebook is done everyone will get one for free. Give me about a week or so to get it done but it will be worth it.

Nope..My sites have Great, Unique content on all of them. I will show you how to make your site very interactive, interesting, helpful with free tools too guaranteed! And you'll have that cool, geeky stuff like AJAX on your site too.

James Dean Nash, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  3. coollokesh

coollokesh Banned

Best Answers:
    PM me with info !
    FAST

coollokesh, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  4. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Pm you with what info? I do not have the free ebook done yet....But it will be worth the wait..

What I teach on the Bigger way of looking at things is Return on Investment. Regardless of how many visitors a website gets doesn't matter. What matters is your return on that website. Whether if that website makes just $1.00 a day or makes $1500 a day that doesn't matter. What matters is my return on it. Am I making money from this website. How much time does it take to run this website. Whats my investment. If I invest $200 or $2000 my mindset is my return on it my money. Now don't get me wrong you have to market, SEO etc but thats the thing. You have to learn that, before your site will get any visitors.

If anyone has any questions be sure to post them

5. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Than I am very interested to hear what you have to say. I'm not entirely sure what you do, you hear new things every day! My biggest concern was that you do MFA, you say you have unique content which is great.

I wish I could ask you a few things, so you could improve your ebook, but the information you gave is not enough to do so. Maybe you could tell us a few things before so we can ask something more specific.

JohnS0N, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  6. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Well my very first website I made was an Ecommerce store. Although my knowledge level then was not what it is now I still made over 90K and sold it for a nice return as well. I know how to get websites ranked high in the Search engines, I know of many different ways to build links for the long term, various sources to get free almost instant traffic....and not just Digg or stumbleupon...some places that I know about that pull instant traffic hardly anyone at all uses them. I know of many methods and techniques to set your website or investment up for a nice return.

No I am not some GURU. Just a guy who makes a pretty good living off the internet. And pulls in 10000% + returns on investment.

7. FanAddict

FanAddict Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely interested in reading your eBook when it comes out. I have been with Adsense for 3+ years, but would still love to read it!

Is there a list I can get on to receive it?

I'm sure this thread will continue to grow, and scrolling through posts is not a hobby of mine :D

FanAddict, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  8. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    I will PM everyone in this thread if they like when its done...Plus I will post it on here when it's done. It will be atleast a week from now because I don't want it slopped together. Keep in mind I am building it as we go...It will definitely be worth it for the cool price of FREE!

9. hi8is

hi8is Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had one site which is successful - it brings in about $1,500 per year and is self sustaining.

I'm wondering now - I have a production team and a $35,000 startup budget... should I try to do a network of these sites or should I try making just one site.

My logic is this: I could make 300 sites that bring in 2 dollars a day each. That works out to $219,000 a year.

I look forward to reading your insights about all this stuff. Please send me a copy when your done.

hi8is, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  10. jansuk

jansuk Peon

Best Answers:
    Please let me know when your ebook is done.
    Thanks.

jansuk, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  11. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    Believe me I will go over stuff like this. I am in the same boat as you. Like I said at the start of the post I sold my recent website on here for 47K and thats great start up cash to really have an automated empire with.

12. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I will be very happy if you could reveal the secret of getting a continuous flow of traffic without any updating of your contents...
    How did you achieve that?
    PS: Please send me the free ebook once it is completed :)

dairyman, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  13. bob803

bob803 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi James Dean Nash,

I am glad to see your doing good, I had worked my way to 20-30 a day and after a google update was wiped clean, dropped to zero for months, I am now back to 5-8 a day.

I fell on serious hard times as of late. I hope what you have to share will be that ticket to get me back. I have been trying very hard and cannot make any headway, I do not have any budget to advertise so I ran out of ideas to get traffic. I don't want to spam digg or similar sites, I figure that will just hurt me in the long run.

Anyway, thank you for putting together what you know and sharing.

bob803, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  14. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    With my methods I will show you how to get steady visitors to your site without relying on Google to rank your website high. If you need traffic, steady, easy traffic that brings great returns then stay tuned.

15. Omnipotent

Omnipotent Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi James,

Pls send me a copy of the ebook when you are done.

Thanks.

Omnipotent, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  16. cliveone

cliveone Peon

Best Answers:
    would like a copy of the report too, when its done.

cliveone, Apr 8, 2008 IP
  17. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    I will make sure everyone gets one for free. I have been working on it quite a bit today. I have 17 pages done so far. It's going to be a must have if you are looking to get great return on your investment.

If you need more traffic, steady, consistent traffic then you will want to read this book. Give me about a week and I'll unleash it, but I'm not setting that in stone to compromise the content quality.

James Dean Nash, Apr 9, 2008 IP
  18. andyj00

andyj00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please PM me too! I could do with a traffic boost!

andyj00, Apr 9, 2008 IP
  19. webeloper

webeloper Guest

Best Answers:
    Please let me know when it is done

webeloper, Apr 9, 2008 IP
  20. braane

braane Peon

Best Answers:
    What are your click through rates?
    How big is your taget audience?
    What kind of content did you supply?
    Why was the content useful for so long?
    Where did you recieve this traffic from? If a search engine, how did you get high enough to get that traffic?
    Was your domain name relevant? Short domain or long?

braane, Apr 9, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.