1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling www.topwordpressthemes.info is for sale. Reserve under half the asking price.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by redthehat, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

[​IMG]

To give you a quick rundown of what this site is, it is a fairly large database of great wordpress themes ranging through a ton of different categories. The website currently has 27 members who have all registered.

Sales video for this website - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVDSTGVVkLs

This site does not receive a huge amount of traffic, however it is ready for CPM and CPC advertising, and has been known to earn around 5 - 10$ per month using a combination of Burst Media and Smowtion ads.

As certain premium themes are suppoeted by a member gateway (meaning that people must sign up to access), this could easily be used for CPA ads, which would turn in much larger amounts of profit. There is ample room to monetize this website.

The main keyword for this site does not rank on the first page of Google, however many of the theme names do rank quite well in Google, much more of the long tail keywords. These are more specific phrases, meaning that those who are searching for those keywords WILL find what they are looking for on this site. This can be used to your benefit for affiliate links to other premium wordpress themes as well, in particular with buying phrases that can also earn high CPC from Adsense, and will direct buyers to affiliate links. This is an extremely highly monetizable site!

What will I get with the site?

There are no social media accounts set up for this site, I have done limited SEO for this site, however you will get the domain name (any costs must be met from your end, I will provide the right transfer codes, etc and do what I need to do from this end), and if required, I will also install the site on your hosting for you including the SQL database permitting that you are using C-panel or Direct Admin. This is pretty much sold as is, but I will provide a few levels of support depending on the price of course.

If the reserve is met, I will provide a month of e-mail support to help rectify any problems with the site, if 450$ is met, then I will provide two weeks of one on one Skype support, and a further two of e-mail support. If the BIN price is met, I will happily be on call via Skype during most business hours (permitting that I dont have to travel into town to do the groceries, etc).\

Who am I?

I am Ryan T Malone, I am an SEO and Social Media enthusiast, and run an SEO blog that is located here. I dont create sites purely to sell them (at this point anyway!), this site in particular is a project of mine that I worked on for some time, and simply want to see it go to a good owner as I am working on a new and time consuming business venture. Any questions, please dont hesitate to PM me on site.

As for the reserve, it is below half of the BIN price, I wont quote what the reserve is as I do want this to be a fair auction for all who want to participate in bidding. Good luck!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    redthehat, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  2. redthehat

redthehat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN price has been lowered from 550$ US to 400$ US.

redthehat, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  3. redthehat

redthehat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN has been lowered from400$ US to 250$ US with the reserve lowered to not far above the opening bit amount.

Good chances for affiliate sales on this website, needs a little tender love and care, etc, but is a steal at what I am willing to part with it for. If no sale here, will be listed in Flippa for more than it is being listed as now.

redthehat, Feb 19, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.