1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why idiots and loosers running Digital Point Forum?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Whoopy Snoopy, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If only people would actually let us know. There *is* always the "Post Quality" slider at the top of the threads where you can weed out the lower quality posts automatically. See this thread: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/minimum-post-quality-thresholds.2726391/

digitalpoint, May 9, 2016 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, i know, but I don't really mind helping people who are trying. I don't want to sound like perfect English is the only way, or that all foreigners (I'm a foreigner myself) are bad - there's just so many "like-gatherers", "me-too" and horribly, horribly phrased questions that makes no sense, not to mention the homework-questions...
    But again, I like helping, and I don't want to miss a genuine post just because they sound like the aforementioned idiots.

PoPSiCLe, May 9, 2016 IP
    Arick unirow and sarahk like this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    My post quality slider sits on "0". Usually, I can tell by the title of a post if I should go there or not, if you know what I mean.

qwikad.com, May 9, 2016 IP
  4. dlatua

dlatua Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You may spell (correctly), but not express yourself correctly (as you did here). Anyway. The point is, not to make fun of people for bad English or even worse typos like in this case.

I could say a lot here, but what would be the point? I see you in the same way as you are describing the other user. So, let's cut the crap and move on.

dlatua, May 10, 2016 IP
  5. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Please elaborate? What, exactly, did I not express correctly? If anything.

That's of course your prerogative, albeit it being wrong. Not that I'm not arrogant, I am, however, I'm also mostly right, and I do provide help when people request it in a decent, understandable manner.

PoPSiCLe, May 10, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.