1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who is making under $5 a day with Adsense? (Continued from year 2007)

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by moneymakingguru, Mar 19, 2013.

?

Who is making under $5 a day with Adsense?

1. Under $2

77.8%
  2. Under $5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Under $10

11.1%
  4. over $10

11.1%
    Just a continuing what I did in year 2007..

pm me with the following details.

Name:
    URL:

Email:
    Average earnings per day with Adsense:
    How much time a week do you have to spend on improving:

moneymakingguru, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  2. SagarRox

SagarRox Active Member

Best Answers:
    PM'd you.

SagarRox, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  3. moneymakingguru

moneymakingguru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sagar,

3 points:

i) I used to have a tattoo website as well (note, used to - 2005-2006) the earnings per click on that niche, from what I remembered was very low, in fact pathetic. As low as $0.01, highest was $0.20 maybe, average was $0.10 maybe.. This niche is not worth the effort (for Adsense, maybe better for related/targetted affiliate offers) if you ask me.

ii) the ads shown on Adsense may not be targetted to how your visitors came onto your website for. i.e they may have searched for
    Devil Tattoo Designs on google.com and they click on your sitelink as you managed to rank high for this keyword, however if your adsense ads are not showing devil tattoo designs related, more than likely, they will not be clicking on the ads would they?

In my ADsense sites biz model, 3 things has to be inline,
    a) Targetted Traffic (search term) goes onto b) Targetted Page, clicks onto c) Targetted Ads = Income

iii) your adsense blocks needs to be optimised... for more info please read https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/who-is-making-under-5-a-day-with-adsense.321134/ the entire thread. I wrote about it several times on it.

Summary: If you wish to continue with Adsense, I strongly suggest you to consider going into other niches, that will pay Averagely at least $0.50 per click, to be worth your while. And then you can optimise the ads, and webpages to rank high for targetted KW, ads and traffic.

Hope this helps.

moneymakingguru, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  4. moneymakingguru

moneymakingguru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ahmed,

Not knowing your traffic situation and your CTR %, I can only say that whatever clicks you got, is not worth your time to work on...

Your focus on your site seems to be a review/tutorial style website. That style will affect your CTR% definitely.

Like the previous post, you can read the 3 points I given to him.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...ntinued-from-year-2007.2644706/#post-18568927

moneymakingguru, Apr 28, 2013 IP