1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling VibrantFX[DOT]Net

Discussion in 'Domains' started by sam08, Mar 3, 2013.

VibrantFX[DOT]Net used to be the domain for a very popular graphics forum. Picked the domain up when it was about to expire.

Still gets some traffic and would be perfect for a GFX forum, blog or something along those links.

Don't believe it has any PR or anything like that. Open to any offers. Cheers.

EDIT: Just realized this domain comes up as PR 2... this is not valid. The domain used to redirect to a art forum I owned that was PR 2. So again, buy this domain for the traffic and great history it has, but not for the false PR that's showing.

sam08, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  2. danparks

danparks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 20
    The domain name doesn't happen to be of interest to me. However, since I'm always calling out people for selling fake PR domains, I feel the need to say thanks for the honesty on the PR.

PR is probably the most important thing to most people here, but some people are after a domain name that matches a little business they want to set up. So there's still worth in some domains with no PR, it just depends on if the domain name matches one particular person's interests.

danparks, May 15, 2013 IP
    sam08 likes this.