1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Short 5-Letter Brandable Domains ($55/ea)

Discussion in 'Domains' started by JRayers, Dec 26, 2011.

Hi,

I hope you are enjoying the holidays! As I'm sure you've done, I have been using the time off to think about exciting projects and ventures I want to pursue in 2012.

I have always been interested in short and brandable domains so over the past few months I have been bringing together a collection of these names. Each domain is strictly a pronounceable 5-letter .com and this format is going to be a hot investment for 2012 (and the future).

If you have any projects in the pipeline this year, these names will offer great value.

Over the past few years I have helped several entrepreneurs find the perfect name for their brand, and now I want to help you. I have well over 50 brandable domains ready to sell however I will only be listing 5 at a time. This will help to match each domain with the perfect project.

If you have a specific project lined up for which none of the 5 listed names are suitable, I am still interested to hear more. I love to help out entrepreneurs so if you have an exciting project that needs a great name, I can help you select one from my hand-picked collection before they all sell out.

Please find the first 5 .com domains below.
    ••••••••••
    bemto.com
    ••••••••••
    claom.com
    ••••••••••
    fiavo.com
    ••••••••••
    kuijo.com
    ••••••••••
    vixou.com
    ••••••••••
    Each domain has their own unique story and idea behind them. If you would like to know more about how I came up with each name please shoot me a PM and we can discuss. I'm always available on Skype and Messenger to talk about my process and branding for the internet in general.

If any of the domains above interest you please get in touch. I have set a fixed price of $55 for each. This is the first lot of names I am selling so it's quite possible these are wildly under-priced.

I expect these to sell fast so if any of the names appeal to you please PM me asap. Last year I found a domain for sale that I absolutely loved and I stupidly I passed on it at the time. I decided to purchase it a few months later only to find it had been sold for 500% more than the owner had initially wanted.

Please send me a PM or leave your contact details in this thread so you can secure a great value brandable domain name.

All the best for 2012.

James Rayers

JRayers, Dec 26, 2011 IP