1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Websites with/without PR

Discussion in 'Sites' started by honey, Apr 3, 2005.

Hi

I see everybody on the forum is looking to buy websites. Therefore, instead of me replying in all forums, or PM'ing a lot of people, who may or may not be interested in websites any more, I decided to start my own sales thread.

I have a few websites that I can consider selling.

40% Reason of selling: Too many to manage, yes, it's true.
    60% Reason of selling: Immediate $$.

We have lots of Online Real Estate, and they all make good money. I am not really selling sites that are real money makes. I prefer to keep them unless somebody is paying me 1.5-2 years of revenue.

About the websites I am selling:
    I am not selling 1 website. I am selling a phew.

Type of websites:
    AWS Websites
    DMOZ Clones
    Directories based on DMOZ Data
    Datafeed based Affiliate Websites

Most of the websites are on domains more then 6-12 months old. They are not on domains registered on 1st April, 2005, and then sites setup on them, just for the reason of selling them.

The websites are being actively promoted by us. By promoted, I mean that we have full time inhouse people working to get them free incming links via directories etc. Our link builders have a list of free directories to submit the websites too, and a whole list of websites to submit. They keep on doing their job, and in most cases we continue the link building work even after the website is sold. The reason we do this: We want the buyer to come back to us, and he will come back only if he gets value for money.

Regarding our company: We are not newbies in this industry. We have been in business for over 6 years now, and in June, we are celebrating the 7th year of our operations. Visit our biz website at www.cwsteam.com

Google the company name : Centronics Web Systems, and you will see where I am from. A lot of people here are already doing business with us. If you are reading this thread, you know it. If you want to provide a reference to other DP members for us, it will be great. :)

If you are interested in doing business with us, buying any of our websites, PM me the kind of websites you are looking for, with PR or withour PR preference, budget, and your MSN/AIM/Yahoo/ICQ Screen name, and we can disucss further.

Honey

honey, Apr 3, 2005 IP
    spdude likes this.
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Honey, good luck with your sales! I'm considering a site sales thread myself, just not sure I'm ready to let go :)

GTech, Apr 3, 2005 IP
  3. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, honey, I need more weight, can you PM details and price for any big sites you have?

fryman, Apr 3, 2005 IP
  4. noppid

noppid gunnin' for the quota

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can I see the accounting data for the revenue generated?

Can my accountant call your accountant and will your attorney certify and back your claims?

If so, please tell me where to get the details on which sites are actually for sale.

Thanks

noppid, Apr 3, 2005 IP
  5. spdude

spdude Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've been doing business with Honey here for quite some time, and can attest that her sites are very well developed. One of the recent ones I had her make for me about distance education has an adsence CTR of over 40%. The site was constructed around a PR3 domain I baught from another member here at digitalpoint. Honey provided the content. Within days I was able to index the whole thing (by pointing PR to it from my main domain). It gives me 20k of network weight and about $15 from adsense every day!

Investments like this have given me a grand total of co-op weight more than 950k, if you can believe that. Thanks Honey!

spdude, Apr 3, 2005 IP
  6. noppid

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's a great experience ya had there. Sorry I seem anal, but lot's of people make claims. I just can't take that for face value.

I was hoping to get the info without shopping. If I hear from her great.

noppid, Apr 3, 2005 IP
  7. spdude

spdude Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My statement actualy was not a reply to your request at all :)
    I was just letting the members here know in general what value on investment can be expected based on my own personal experience.

I'm sure she'll be sending you whatever you need. Catch her on msn. That would be the best option IMO.

spdude, Apr 3, 2005 IP
  8. kalius

kalius Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm'd you honey

kalius, Apr 3, 2005 IP
  9. noppid

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OH, cool. Thanks for the heads up.

I misread, the real money sites are not for sale. Sorry. No need to verify the low dollar stuff.

noppid, Apr 3, 2005 IP
  10. honey

honey Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks GTech and spdude. I am sending PM's to others. Thanks.

honey, Apr 4, 2005 IP
  11. mizt

mizt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent you a PM

mizt, Apr 4, 2005 IP
  12. honey

honey Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am considering to sell a website : http://www.deluxinn.com/
    PM me offers.

Traffic is 50 uniques a day, Revenue negligible. I just integrated adsense as it is now. Yesterday the adsense was down below in the footer. FYI.

honey, Apr 9, 2005 IP
  13. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    have you not noticed this thread is over 5 years old?? just another pointles post like all your others just to boost your post count
    what an idiot.. this forum doesn't need more dickheads like you posting pointless crap!!

malky66, Jun 5, 2010 IP