1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Resubmit to DMOZ?

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by flyguy, Jul 29, 2005.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No you haven't answered anything. As soon as I asked the questions, all the editors became deaf & dumb.

Forget about DMOZ or your role as editor, lets discuss this outside of DMOZ context and answer the question 1 &2 here, so everyone can see your opinion about these general questions:

1- What is YOUR OPINION about a law that requires 2257 statement to insure that models are not under aged, good or bad?

2- I have provided links to 2257 regulation, in YOUR OPINION does sites that don't provide this statement are breaking the law or not?

Link to original thread

gworld, Aug 3, 2005 IP
  2. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    What he said was you have all the answer he's prepared to give to you. Ignoring that and continuing to demand more isn't going to do anything except pad the post counts. This is the same tactic sitetutor is trying to use with me (regarding that same thread, curiously) -- it's a pointless tactic -- nagging someone who's already said, "I've given you the answer... if you want more, you'll have to get it somewhere else" is not going to extract any more information, primarily because in asking the question in that way you make it clear that there is no answer you'll accept and that indeed you're not really interested in an answer from that person, only in prolonging the debate.

Time to give up and move on.

minstrel, Aug 3, 2005 IP