1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling RE6 Game Website With PR2 Domain

Discussion in 'Sites' started by imc042, Nov 13, 2012.

I am selling my resident evil 6 gaming website.

Pros:

Built on Pagelines Framework (Worth USD97)
    Pagerank 2
    Organic traffic
    Ranking well for a few keywords
    Integrated forum with some members and activity

Cons:
    I don't claim any revenue. But this is because it didn't have adsense, I added one ad in the header just a couple of weeks ago. My idea was to fully develop the site before putting in advertising.

Reason for selling:
    I started the site because I was a big fan of Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, & 4. I didn't like the 5th one much and I thought that the 6th one that was just released a month ago would be more like the old ones again but it wasn't. Capcom have made it much more action oriented to appeal to the Call of Duty fans which I don't like.

Also, I am focusing now on creating unique content and growing another of my websites in the health niche.

I think that when more content is added to the site, like a walkthrough, weapon upgrade guides, emblem location guides, trophy guides, character files, etc., it will easily become the authority on resident evil 6. Adding in adsense properly will also most definately start to generate revenue.

pageviews.jpg

Attached Files:

imc042, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  2. followads

followads Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello. What is your min Buy now price? do you take Libertyreserve payment?
    I can buy it from you. but not for this price.

I can see that people are also spamming your forum. is there long time seens you was online on it?

PM me if you want to sell.

Thanks
    Svein.

followads, Nov 21, 2012 IP