1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Racist comments from a member of DIGITALPOINT staff, Sarahk

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by oltreoceano, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oltreoceano

oltreoceano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    POPSICLE, if you think I was whining before, you will see how much i will whine when i will SUE YOU for the offenses that this forum allow here. LET'S SEE WHO WILL LAUGH AT THE END.

i already reported your offenses and digitalpoint is allowing them here, and didnt BAN you. so let's go until the end of this story.

now i am taking pictures of all the threads where I have been offended by YOU; popsicle... so these will be proofs.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
    oltreoceano, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are whining. What you are doing is the very definition of whining!!!
    Love to know how and under what law you plan on suing. 'Butt hurt' is not grounds for suing.
    And we having lots of laughs at your expense.

Attached Files:

Agent000, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  3. oltreoceano

oltreoceano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    lol i am really glad you are laughing, me too i am laughing, even if you think i am whining, i am laughing loud! and remember, somebody needs to be very STRONG i order to keep complaining alone in a place where you all have friends, everyone against me and i dont mind.. I laugh tooo.... .lol, maybe i should make a youtube video with MY FACE and show all these posts, in order to laugh all together evenn more.. remember, warriors are warriors, i dont mind if you laugh, if i believe in something, i will fight until the end. And about offenses, offenses can not be allowed here, so if they allow them, it will be very easy to find a solution. cheers mate, i swear you that if you knew who i am, you would be my friend, because despite of all this, i am really a nice guy, i just dont accept offenses and discriminative words, i do not accept, and i am not the only one, other people posted about how much these sarahk coments were shocking, i will ask some brazilian and italian bloggers what do they think about all this, so we will all keep laughing for a while with this story lol! lol

4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Have you not noticed that no one is agreeing with your butt hurt in this thread?

Agent000, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  5. oltreoceano

oltreoceano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    lol, i understand you, but look, those that agree with me will NOT post... they would be attacked by you all.. I DONT care of being attacked now, I had a problem with popads, ok, I WAs trying to solve it ok. so, I HAD TO READ OFFENSIVE COMMENBTS ABOUT MY COUNTRY AND MYSELF due to my popads problems? wasnt that something OFF TOPIC? IT WAS. PERIOD. And in that thread somebody had the courage to say that sarahk commenbnts were shoking, and the same guy had criticated me before that, but try to get the point, people that agree with me will not post here.. because everyone would attack them as you are doing to me.

6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    What a load of horse manure. Epic Fail.

Agent000, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  7. oltreoceano

oltreoceano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    this is JUST your opinion, and i DO NOT care... You do not know who i am, my life, etc, I am a very good and nice guy, but ALL OF US sometimes get pissed off and decide that: NO, THIS TIMME I WILL NOT BE QUIET, even if i know that this expose you to critics.. but i know who i am, so critics just do not hurt me, but OFFENSES NO, this is something unacceptable. anyway, I am not upset with you nor with anybody that critics me, I Am actually glad of all this story has becomme public, very glad... BUT do not worry, i am not the kind of guy that would harm anybody, because i love people and i normally always try to help, and not to put wood in the fire of other people issues.. cheers my friend, oh, sorry, maybe you dont want to be called friend by me, lol, i am the bad guy in here, LMAO

8. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some people like trolling, but I get motion sickness on the water, so I prefer not too.

You know that there are two colors for olives, of course, the answer to that, and a bit over a buck, will get you a coffee at most gas/convenience stations.

I had an impossible time with a guy once in marketing, working with him was a pain in the neck, since he was racist, sexist, and blinded by his political ideology. He would not listen that people are nothing more than walking cash symbols, be it dollars, pounds, euros, yen, won, francs, marks, or what have you.

I do not really care about that, I only want to know what the cash value of the person is.... I only care enough about your race, gender, political ideology, sexual orientation, religion, or fashion sense to know which triggers will work on you.

You can have your opinions of course, but, that should never stop you from learning a bit and pushing the buttons that open their wallets for to you. :)

wordplucker, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  9. wordplucker

Best Answers:

Oh, you, please do not leave me out.

What can I say, you are a rotten little cheeseless whining twerp that thinks he is a Donald Trump. You are acting as a macacos in a big way.

Does that qualify?

Also, you Can't Understand Normal Thinking, making you a... :)

10. oltreoceano

oltreoceano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i alreay told my story in the other threads, maybe first of any other bad though about me, you should read here https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...unethical-behaviour-scam-alert.2790696/page-3

now just sorry but i will not strt arguing again with you, a too young guy that pretends to understand things that he does not know.. just peace. and goodbye

oh, sorry, the thread with the story is this one https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/popads-net-official-publisher-thread.1912360/page-107

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  11. wordplucker

Best Answers:
    lol, thanks, young, I appreciate that.

I am trying to be included in getting SUED, @PoPSiCLe can I quickly become an employee so I can get named, it sounds fun....

12. oltreoceano

oltreoceano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ok, i see you still do not get the point and you just want to laugh and bother, i will stop replyibg this kind of comments. too bad :(

13. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This thread is no longer on topic. Closing.

digitalpoint, Nov 6, 2016 IP
    wordplucker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.