1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Profitable Sites Wanted...

Discussion in 'Sites' started by CyberBrian, Aug 27, 2005.

Hi everyone, here's what I'm looking for.

I'm willing to pay:

$100-$1,500 for sites with yearly revenue in the same range. I'm looking for non Rx, gambling etc sites that require marketing skills more than programming skills. "Growth potential" sites okay if already producing some revenue/traffic.

or

$0-$1,500 down payment, high monthy payments based on performance up to an agreed upon amount. (worth a shot, I'm a poor college student) Great for those of you that want to free up some time but don't want to "give away" your sites for less than you want.

PM me. Thanks.

CyberBrian, Aug 27, 2005 IP
  2. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey CyberBrian,

Check out my offer here - if it's not taken up within 2 days I'll sell the site to you although considering it's earning $3,000/year averaged from the last few months earnings I'd need a far bit more (I'm sure you could cut buying a few smaller sites to make capital for this investment) - but if you want a great package with an e-book product to boot it's all there, with over 40 articles already in the article banks and it has over 10,000 BL's, 90% ALL relevant to the key words I'm targetting with the right anchor text and on relevant pages.

The topic will NEVER go away aslong as humans are alive and advertisers are in abundance for this topic and always will be. The e-book package is hooked up to ClickBank at present.

The potential's enormous, the rankings are on the UP and STEADY and the sand box release from Google is just around the corner - it's month SIXTH next month since the G-Bot first visited and I'm ranking well in inanchor searches for all the keywords I'm targetting.

For the right offer I'd sell it without hesitation, or you could take up my 'special' offer which I'll only leave running for the next few days as I'm desperate for some CASH.

Payment would be made via PayPal or another method of getting cash to the UK sharpish.

Let me know what you think..

Pete

GADOOD, Aug 27, 2005 IP
  3. mizt

mizt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested in a partnership on alphamaletalk.com. It has high potential and If I was motivited in marketing it, could produce some decent revenue. PM if interested

mizt, Aug 27, 2005 IP
  4. CyberBrian

CyberBrian Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    GADOOD, I'm too apprehensive after the responses to that thread.

Mizt, I'm not really looking for a partnership, and I'm also looking for something already making some revenue. If the site has revenue and you want to sell it, I may be interested.

CyberBrian, Aug 28, 2005 IP
  5. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you sure?

No-one took up the offer of the AdSense revenue for 6 months so the full site's for sale. Have a gander.

Current offer is $1,500 by Nitin.

Regards,

Pete

GADOOD, Aug 28, 2005 IP