1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional Directory Submission Service From Experienced SEO Team

Discussion in 'Services' started by bobbyt, Jan 11, 2009.

1. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, all review copies have been taken up.

Will PM you right away.

A review copy is usually a free or discounted copy of a product/service given offered to customers in exchange for honest reviews from them regarding the quality of the product/service.

I will PM you the details about package A.

Announcement:
    Payment via PayPal funded by credit card is now accepted as well.

bobbyt, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  2. realized

realized Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review:

i signed up on the 15th, knowing that bobbyt was backed up and busy. I signed up anyways and gave him my information.

yesterday, the 23rd, i got a full report which included login/passwords for the directories, and a gmail account login/password which was used to create the accounts.

i logged into the gmail account and have some 279 emails, all but the most recent 15 have been read. The unread ones require me to clikc to confirm the submission.

Out of the read ones, all are confirmed.

Overall i am happy with the service. The report is very professional and detailed, i will be using them again for another website in the very near future.

realized, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  3. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the fair review. We certainly hope you will come back to us for more directory submissions soon. iTrader given.

I am always available round the clock, usually will be able to respond within 9 hours time. Interested webmasters and website owners, feel free to enquire about our service and send in your orders anytime.

bobbyt, Feb 25, 2009 IP
  4. vengad11

vengad11 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi, i am your existing customer, is there any discount for u r existing customers? if yes ping me

vengad11, Mar 1, 2009 IP
  5. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am sorry, our current price is the lowest we could go. We are currently in the process of market research, so be ready to expect some announcements regarding price changes, larger directory submission packages, etc. in the near future.

bobbyt, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  6. chiquito

chiquito Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    i want this service - i will pay with alertpay.com only

please advice

chiquito, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  7. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am sorry chiquito, I am not able to receive payment via alertpay.com at this moment. If you are able to pay with credit card, I would recommend moneybookers. If you don't already have an moneybookers account yet and wish to sign up under me, I can offer you some discount for our service. Do PM me for further arrangement.

Announcement
    Due to increasing cost, we have to revise the prices of our packages. New prices and turnaround time are as follow:

Package A - $23, requires 9-10 days to complete (1000 Directory Submission)
    Package B - $78, requires 13-14 days to complete (4000 Directory Submission)
    Package C - $120, requires 19-20 days to complete (8000 Directory Submission)
    Package D - $145, requires 29-30 days to complete (11,000 Directory Submission)

Please do not make payment through our website until further announcement. I shall also consult a moderator whether I should post a new sales thread reflective of the new prices.

Accepting orders now, slight increase in prices but guaranteed service quality, professionalism and punctuality.

bobbyt, Mar 7, 2009 IP
  8. Nemanja

Nemanja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Interested in this package:
    Package D - $145, requires 29-30 days to complete (11,000 Directory Submission)

but can you do like 100-200 submissions per day?
    What is the acceptance rate in %?
    What is the max number of titles for that package?
    Also when you can start working on this?

Thanks,
    Nemanja

Nemanja, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  9. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I have answered your query through PM. Kindly check it.

I have a question to ask the good members of this forum. Which admin or moderator should I approach for questions about BST threads?

I am not sure if I should start a new thread to reflect my new prices and timeframe which I have announced a few days back or should I continue selling in this thread?

bobbyt, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  10. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Announcement:

Our website http://seo-solutions.info has been updated with the new revised prices and turnaround time. You will also be able to pay for more than 1 orders simultaneously (under the same package). If you wish to purchase different packages, unfortunately you have to make payment separately for a few times.

You may now make payments directly from our website.

Our website will soon be updated with more services and redesigned to be a complete website instead of only a single page. A blog is being considered too.

Thank you DP members for the support thus far.

bobbyt, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  11. mithunv

mithunv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 42
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    I am interested in ur services? Is there any discount for Bulk orders.
    :D

mithunv, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  12. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I have answered your question in PM.

It seems that the response to the new price has been a little discouraging. We understand that the economy is not exactly at its best state right now but all the same, living costs are rising and employees want to have higher wages as well. We are not able to reduce the prices of our packages any lower but to encourage sales, for a limited time we are discounts are available if you order in bulk.

Discounts are available if you purchase in the following volume:

Package A - 10 or more sites/domains
    Package B - 5 or more sites/domains
    Package C, D - 3 or more sites/domains

For exact amount of discount, do tell us exactly the volume of orders you intend to place with us and I will let you know.

bobbyt, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  13. sunilm87

sunilm87 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you accept moneybookers? Also how many maximum titles and descriptions can I have with each package? Do you help submit deeplinks too?

sunilm87, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  14. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, we accept moneybookers. We would be able to accept up to 10 maximum titles and descriptions for any package. No problem, we are also able to submit deeplinks.

Looking forward to your purchase. Any other query, feel free to contact me ;)

bobbyt, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  15. Nemanja

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    !!! BE ALERTED | THIS IS A SCAM | WARNING!!!

I have ordered his service of 11.000 dir submission for my site 14.03. and we agreed that they will do 200 submission per day for total of 55 working days. They started working on site 16.03. on monday. I have asked that he give me user name and pass for that gmail account where mails from dirs will be going so i can track the submission process.
    I assume that you all know that after you submit your site to the dir in most cases you will be getting some information mail like this "thanks for submitting you site" or "submission recieved" etc. as well as confirmation and in the end(after a certan time period) the acceptance or reject mails from admin of dir.

So this is what I have received in my gmail account from his service after 2000 submissions divided by days:
    Mar 16 - 26 mails
    Mar 17 - 25 mails
    Mar 18 - 5 mails
    Mar 19 - 0 mails
    Mar 20 - 0 mails
    Mar 21 - 13 mails
    Mar 23 - 11 mails
    Mar 24 - 13 mails
    Mar 25 - 1 mail
    Mar 26 - 0 mails

So this is total of 94 mails in gmail account after 2000 manual submision!!!
    And he is trying to convince me that this is OK and normal!!
    Is this guy for real??
    I'm in this business for many years now, just 4 years on DP, and was doing dir submision in the past by myself for all of my sites and after about 100 manual dir submission I will get at least 35-45 mails in mail account...I'm not speaking here about acceptance mails just info and confirmation mails that you recive right after you have submited a site to dir.

After that I have told him that this is something strange there with my site submission, he said that this is normal that you recive 94 mails after 2000 manual dir submissons and that all is OK.

I have told him that I'm not satisfyed by his service and that I don't want his service any more and that I want my money back, but he refused to refund my money.

After that I have a opened a thread(to prove that he is wrong) here in the forum for people to said their opinion on what number of mails one can expect to receive right after site is manualy submited to 2000 dirs.
    You can find that thread here:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1283601

Now I have opened a paypal dispute.

So be aware this guy is maybe good for 1000 submissions (or not), but if you order big packages you are sure that he will SCAM You and refused to refund yor money.

Also I have to mention that I have proof for all of that and I'm willing to share that with every one here.

Nemanja

Nemanja, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  16. Nemanja

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Paypal won't refund my money because their claim proces only apply to "shipment of goods" and this is a service not a tangible goods.

this is paypal answer:

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
    Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
    does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
    received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
    refund.

So this scamer will walk away with my 145$ now.

I can't believe what is happening here.
    just can't believe.

Nemanja

Nemanja, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  17. ErsinAcar

ErsinAcar Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Transaction ID #4XS09147L6632314W
    Package A
    waiting for report... we can work again , if i like your work. ;)

Thanks

ErsinAcar, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  18. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I am not walking away with your $145, work has been done to submit your site to 2200 web directories. Now after defending my case against your dispute which was escalated to a claim by you within 4 hours (with my attempted negotiation and allowance to escalate it to a claim of 20 days), 2 posts (or more) calling me a scammer, a bad iTrader, I am still here.

My team and I would begin work again tommorow to complete submission of your site. Detailed report together with the mails will be delivered to you according to the timeframe stipulated.

Thank you for the confidence. Your orders has been duly processed.

I sincerely call on all my past clients and people who have corresponded with me (even if you did not buy from me, I have been for soft selling rather than hard selling) to come out in support of me in view of what is happening right now. Thank you!

bobbyt, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  19. Nemanja

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You do what ever you want now. I said to you that I'm not satisfied and also not interested in your service any more and will hire some other company to do my dir subision from now. And I will show you the number of mails what I will recive from that submissions.

You saw from this thread:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1283601
    what people are saying about number of mails one should get after 2000 dir submmissions.

If you want to continue with submission that is fine I don't care that much any more. But if you can show me at least 4000 mails in account after submission will be glad to admit that I was wrong and that you aren't a scamer and will recall my itrader for that transaction.

Nemanja

Nemanja, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  20. bobbyt

bobbyt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Yes I have gone through that thread but most of the opinions are inconclusive. What I gather from that thread, my opinions are in bold:

mexabet said you should receive 4000 emails for 2000 submissions. Following the logic, 11,000 submissions will get you 22,000 emails. Sorry to disappoint, but I tell you right away that our submission service will not get you that number of emails. I don't agree with this. Most manual directory submission service will have gone out of business if clients demand for such thing.

an0n blasted mexabet, supposingly because he said every submission will get you 2 emails. Good blast!

scavenger said after 1 week's 1000 submissions, you will get 1100-1200 emails. I don't think you can get that amount 1 week after submission is completed. Please prove me wrong.

kanwarjot said you should get 500-600 emails per 1000 submissions.
    sainshea said you will get about 550+ emails per 1000 submissions.
    learn2earn also said 50-60% directories send emails only and that many don't send even a single email. Maybe but most people did not expand on how much time is taken into consideration to count the total emails received.

swedal strongly argued that many directories that offer free link listing without reciprocal will turn off the confirmation and approval/rejection emails regardless of scripts used. You mentioned several times that there are only 5 main directory scripts used around the web. Yes true but the email functions can be turned off.

merlinseo said the lower boundary for confirmations and approval/rejection emails is 30%, higher boundary is about 60%. he also said that it is possible we submit to search engines instead of all directories. OK, true again, I guess but did not include timeframe for consideration too.

You keep on repeating that you don't care anymore and would not listen to my explanation nor look at the report I sent you. In that case, I would only be getting back to you once all the submission has been completed.

bobbyt, Mar 31, 2009 IP