1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

problem about payoneer virtual bank account

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by asanka000, May 17, 2011.

i have a payoneer virtual bank account and i used it to withdraw my paypal money. now the VA in my paypal account's bank account section. i have a negative balance now so will paypal charge money from my virtual bank account?

asanka000, May 17, 2011 IP
  2. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer Virtual Account doesn't allow out going transcations which means you can't use the funds in your Virtual Account for purchases etc (If i remember it right).

There is a support thread created by Payoneer support team HERE. Try asking them too.

Disguised, May 17, 2011 IP
  3. PayoneerTeam

PayoneerTeam Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use your Payoneer card to make purchases anywhere, and that includes using it for PayPal. The money you have in your VA is in your account and you can use it any way you'd like.

About the negative balance, I'm not 100% sure what the problem is, but feel free to email me a screenshot at or explain it a little more so I can try to help.

PayoneerTeam, May 18, 2011 IP