1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer support thread

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, May 5, 2011.

Hi guys!

I am Talia, Payoneer's director of community. Nissim and I have been posting here for a while, but we wanted to go ahead and officially introduce ourselves. I see there is a lot of talk about Payoneer, so I we'd like to let you know that we are here and watching, and you can ask us any questions you may have.

As many of you know, there are many ways to contact our support team (including phone, live chat, and emails), and we have our own forums as well, though we are here, too. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook of course (/Payoneer on both).

We have exciting new services and features rolling out over the next few months and we are eager to hear your feedback (positive and negative) about us so we can know what we're doing right, and improve what we're doing wrong.

Feel free to contact Nissim or myself (Nissim-Payoneer is his screenname) with any questions, or just post them below.

Have a marvelous day! :cool:

Last edited: May 5, 2011
    PayoneerTeam, May 5, 2011 IP
  2. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

As Talia mentioned, we're here if you need us. While we're more than happy to offer support for all issues regarding Payoneer, we are also urge you to speak up if you have any comments or feedback, good or bad!

Don't be shy ;)

Nissim-Payoneer, May 5, 2011 IP
  3. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Let me be the first one to ask a few questions :)

1)- Can I use Payoneer card in Pakistan? There are no rules against it in Pakistan but do you people still offer it for the country?

2)- How many partner payments are mandatory to be eligible for a payoneer virtual US bank account? I believed 10 but some friends said it's just 2 payments :confused:

3)- Virtual bank account is still in beta phase or ? (I've used it a couple of years back as a beta tester though)

will have more questions, once these are answered :)

Regards

Disguised, May 5, 2011 IP
  4. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hey!

To answer your questions:

1) Yes, you can use the Payoneer card in Pakistan, wherever debit MasterCard cards are accepted.

2) At this time we required 3 partner payments, for more details on your specific account you can contact our Customer Support department at http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

3) Yes, it is still a pilot program.

Thanks ;)

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | www.payoneer.com

Nissim-Payoneer, May 6, 2011 IP
    Disguised likes this.
  5. ahmadlucky

ahmadlucky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good to see payoneer support team here
    i just had a problem tpday while i was trying to withdraw funds from ATM,(i have withdraw many times before)
    to day i got an error which is following
    unable to connect to your financial institution

so i want to know why i m unable to withdraw my money?

ahmadlucky, May 6, 2011 IP
  6. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    This seems like it could be an issue with the local bank operating the ATM, as I have confirmed that we did not experience any recent downtime.

To be sure, feel free to contact our CS department and they can check your account.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | www.payoneer.com

Nissim-Payoneer, May 6, 2011 IP
  7. YAHO

YAHO Member

Best Answers:
    Hi dear precious Payoneer team ...

Recently i use Payoneer Card Loading Services for the second time since I knew you with my Visa card (the same card used at first time)

The first time has succeeded and the amount had charging and loaded to the card owner ...

The problem in the second time i try to make load with $55 ($57.14 with Payoneer fee) to card holder by select email method
    https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx

And the request was confirmed as usual with this reference number (payment id): 2178349 at 30/4/2011

pay.jpg

The processed email:

pay30-4.jpg

And i surprise at 1/5/2011 that my request was not made and decline with the assertion at your rejected email that my credit/debit card has not been charged!!!

pay1-5.jpg

Because i made a call with my bank and they told to me that the Payoneer.com had cut and take off
    the amount ($57.14) at 30/4/2011 statement !!!

And this is a photo from card holder control panel shows that rejected by payoneer security departiment !!!

pay2-5.jpg

although its the same Visa card and the same Visa numbers !!! so that i confused why this payment not approve !!!!!

The question now did this amount ($55) will return back to my Visa or its gone ? What this amount ($55) fate ?

Until now (7/5/2011) my bank assures to me that amount ($55) not return back !

Hope to find who can help me here to recalled or redeem my right back.

Last edited: May 7, 2011
    YAHO, May 6, 2011 IP
  8. PayoneerTeam

PayoneerTeam Active Member

Best Answers:
    HI Yaho,

The best would be to reply to the email that you received saying there was a rejection. Since forums are anonymous, I don't know who you are, so I can't check your account, but that would be the fastest course anyway since they are the ones who rejected the payment for whatever reason.

PayoneerTeam, May 7, 2011 IP
  9. DhrubaJyotiDeka

DhrubaJyotiDeka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does Payoneer have any branch in India? If not then how many days it will take to recieve a Payoneer card?

DhrubaJyotiDeka, May 7, 2011 IP
  10. YAHO

YAHO Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Talia i have no account at Payoneer. i just make the last payment with loader card method

You can check (payment id): 2178349 at 30/4/2011 on your system to know the rejected reason.

Also i can PM you with this payment e-mail and Visa card number.

YAHO, May 7, 2011 IP
  11. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Dhruba - we don't have offices in India. It typically takes up to 28 working days for the card to arrive, unless you choose DHL. However, because of the instructions by the RBI, we are unable to issue MasterCards to our Indian customers. Instead, you can receive your payments through direct bank transfer. You can contact us at for more information.

Yaho - I actually don't have access to that information, but our support team can help you. Please contact them: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

12. DhrubaJyotiDeka

Best Answers:
    Where is the charge/fee list for Wire Transfer to bank account? I need to look up.

13. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Contact and they'll give you all the details. You aren't obligated to sign up or anything, don't worry.

14. DhrubaJyotiDeka

Best Answers:
    Ok, I will do. Thank you for this kind information.

15. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Last edited: May 8, 2011
    Nissim-Payoneer, May 8, 2011 IP
  16. LawNorder

LawNorder Peon

Best Answers:
    i wonder if i have odesk payoneer card , and i wants to load it with your funding system?

LawNorder, May 9, 2011 IP
  17. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    You can add any partner to your Payoneer card that's issued by oDesk. Just choose Payoneer as your payment method on whichever site it is, and then on the right side, when you start going through the process, it will say "Already have a Payoneer card?", so click on that and it will have you sign in to connect the cards.

You can also receive private loads through the homepage, but you need to receive at least one payment from a partner first.

PayoneerTeam, May 9, 2011 IP
  18. ehuq

ehuq Peon

Best Answers:
    Does Payoneer reveal it's financial position on regular basis?
    As an user we must be worried whether the company itself is financially solvent enough.
    Where may we see such information time to time?

ehuq, May 9, 2011 IP
  19. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Ehuq,

As a privately-held company, we are not obligated to share this information with anyone other than our shareholders, however we have recently announced that around $500 million a year goes through the Payoneer system (including all payout methods). I can find out if there is other information that I can give you, however I am assuming that this question comes from everything that happened with ePassporte, so I would love to tell you a bit about Payoneer and how we function, just so you can feel safer.

We adhere to the absolute strictest standards in integrity, security, and privacy. We only service customers that operate legitimate and transparent businesses - we check each and every partner that signs up with us, big and small.

We comply with all online payment regulations like KYC (Know Your Customer), BSA (Bank Secrecy Act), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control). We get audited every single year to make sure we meet these standards and follow all the rules.

All of our employees - from the CEO to customer support reps - go through review sessions about policies, and we even take tests (last week I took the anti-money laundering test that is mandatory for us -I got an A+ :) ).

We are backed by incredibly strong financial institutions that ensure that your money is safe and cannot be taken from you in any way. I am not, by any means, implying that others don't - I'm just saying how we function.

The backing that we have is by BILLION dollar companies (among them Greylock Partners and Carmel Ventures) that is really the best way to make you feel safe, other than the fact that we are also backed by 5 banks (which means we go through procedures all the the time with all of them).

This takes an enormous amount of our time and costs a LOT, but it's the best - and probably only - way to ensure that your money is safe.

I'm very happy to answer any other questions that you may have, about this or any other aspect of Payoneer.

PayoneerTeam, May 9, 2011 IP
  20. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you stopped loading money from bank account? I am not finding that option.

Shafiq Kamal, May 14, 2011 IP