1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PresstoPledges | Service Providor, Outsourced Work, Marketing Strategy Included (& Tested)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by OpticalJake, Sep 3, 2016.

Website Information:
    PresstoPledges is a marketing service provider that targets the crowdfunding industry. The website utilises media outlets to promote individuals and businesses crowdfunding projects worldwide.

PresstoPledges was setup approximately 3 months ago when I was fully involved in the crowdfunding industry. My first crowdfunding marketing business targeted low budget projects and was very successful, thus I setup this one to target the medium budget websites. I ran the website for 10 days or so and made 2 sales for $399 USD each but I did not continue due to time and availability issues (I just had too many projects going and this one wasn't where my focus was).

Why are you selling this site?

The website is for sale as I (the seller) is moving onto a business venture that requires alot of time per day (about 10-12 hours daily for the first month and a half). I simply don't have the time for my side projects anymore and will be listing the rest of my websites/businesses throughout this week.

As a side note, I have run a similar website that was very successful and sold for $8000 USD (this can be proved/verified by interested bidders as requested, just send me a pm). It offered similar services but watered down and lower cost, thus this website was introduced as a more 'high end' service provider. The right buyer will be able to take this website in a similar direction and sell after several months of sales if desired.

How is it monetised?
    The website sells marketing packages to crowdfunding project creators and it is monetised through the sale of these packages/services. There are 3 packages that I have setup and these are priced at: $399 USD, $599 USD and $799 USD and the profit margins per sale are approximately 50% (before marketing expenses). Please check the 'plans and pricing' page on the website for more info on monetisation.

What services does the website sell?
    'PresstoPledges' sells marketing services tailored to crowdfunding project creators to help them get funded. Services include social media shoutouts to several million combined followers, paid Twitter and Facebook advertisements, press release writing, press release syndication to several thousand websites, etc. You can view the full list of services here: http://presstopledges.com/pricing/

How are the services outsourced?
    Most services are outsourced to third party providers. I have arrangements with custom gigs (meaning not publicly available) on Fiverr.com for the press release distribution and social media services. Other services such as press release writing, paid advertising management, etc. are outsourced to professionals on freelancer.com. The buyer will receive a full list of contacts and information on each professional business contact.

At the same time, some services will need to be completed by the website owner such as 'social reach' (which is setting up a campaign on headtalker.com and promoting that) and 'campaign optimisation'. I will provide tutorial via documentation (and Skype if requested) for how to deliver these services and fulfil orders efficiently.

How is the website marketed?
    The website is setup to be marketed in a specific way similar to my previous one. The buyer will need to work with an individual or team to outsource this work to.

How it works is the marketing individual/team will use templated messages to contact crowdfunding project creators on kickstarter.com and indiegogo.com to help them out with their projects, and at the same time pitch the services of 'PresstoPledges'. This work is not done in a 'spammy' way and crowdfunding creators are generally receptive to this marketing tactic.

Do to the nature of this sale I don't want to publicly reveal how exactly this marketing method works but send me a private message before bidding if you'd like me to go more into detail.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Once setup and running effectively, the website will require management/maintenance time of approx. 4-6 hours per week. During this time the website owner will be required to; communicate with the marketing individual/team, monitor payments, respond to questions and emails, fulfil purchases/orders, and perform general website maintenance tasks.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    The website does not include any setup social media accounts with the reason being, social media is not an effective marketing tool for websites like these (unless the buyer has alot of free time that is). My main goal for this website was always to have it setup as a side project to generate extra weekly income without much effort or work and I presume the buyer will want to continue on with that.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    The website does not have many difficult challenges per say, although there is a small learning curve for when the website is first purchased. I would expect it to take the buyer anywhere from a few days to a few weeks depending on how quickly they learn to understand exactly how the website works, and what they need to know about crowdfunding and the industry for when people ask questions.

Additional website information:
    Using the marketing method described above, the website should be able to generate 1-2 sales per week. After the cost of paying the marketing team for their time the website's weekly profits should be $100-$300 USD (depending on time of year, which package/s are purchased, and purchase amounts). Expect the occasional 'dead' weeks where no sales take place around Christmas time when the industry is slower, but expect extra sales around June/July when things get quicker.

This sale includes the domain name, the website, logos, graphics and other files, the marketing strategy/plan, additional advertising opportunities that I previously arranged with other websites (these are paid opportunities that the buyer can decide on if they have capital to promote the website), Order/services fulfilment outsourcing plan, and other professional contacts information.

I will also assist the buyer with the transfer of the website and domain name to their server/hosting provider and this will be completed within 1-2 days after this auction ends.

If anyone has any questions for me then feel free to send me a message on leave a comment below and I will respond as soon as possible (generally within a few hours). Cheers everyone!

OpticalJake, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    hi interested. please pm me thanks

tradesol, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  3. OpticalJake

OpticalJake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey tradesol, no worries mate! I've sent you a pm and I'm looking forward to your response!

Kind Regards, Jake.

OpticalJake, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  4. passionate_rohan

passionate_rohan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me the expected price for the portal.
    Thanks

passionate_rohan, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  5. OpticalJake

OpticalJake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey mate, sure thing! I'll pm you now.

Cheers!

OpticalJake, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  6. OpticalJake

OpticalJake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guys,

Have dropped the price from $800 to $400 USD. Looking to sell it within the next couple of days so pm me if interested. It's an absolute steal at that price.

Cheers! Jake.

OpticalJake, Sep 5, 2016 IP