1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling premium domain name + website + content + video - ready to start making money

Discussion in 'Sites' started by flapjack_, Mar 14, 2011.

Hello fellow DPers,
    I have a package for sale, which includes:
    - domain name
    - beautiful template with 5 different color schemes, includes PSD files
    - a video made especially for this site

also I will include
    - 5 sample testimonials
    - hosting account for one year

[​IMG]

I will customize the website according to your needs. All of the content may be modified by editing the single html file.

If you use "Buy It Now" I will include ALL of the following TLDs for this address: .ORG | .NET | .COM | .ME - that means you can target separate domains into different markets (i.e. different packages).
    I will help the buyer to establish the business, give SEO advice and guide.

Is this an opportunity? Yes, but don't think it's "Get Rich QUICK" type of thing. With proper advertising, small bit of marketing knowledge you can make it a profitable business, that will not take longer than 2-3 hours a day of your time.
    The domains are with namecheap ant internetbs, they're fresh so no traffic/sales yet.

Once again - this is not "Get Rich QUICK" scheme, this will require some work if you want to make money out of it.

BUT

If you use "Buy it NOW" I will also turn this site into turnkey-business. That means you will not have to do ANYTHING apart from spreading the word, it will be put on a FULL AUTOPILOT.

Feel free to ask questions :)

flapjack_, Mar 14, 2011 IP