1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Anime Streaming Clipshare Video Site withe Traffic

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Sebastin, Mar 30, 2010.

I am selling my Anime Streaming site AnimeLatte.com

This site was created mid on last month and has gained a bit of popularity, I have never promoted this site in anyway except for submitting a google sitemap. The site is getting decent traffic.

Traffic:
    The site gets organic traffic mainly from google.

Revenue:
    I never monetized this site from the beginning but has great potential you can make money from ppc ads and with video ads (Longtail or any other video ad platform).

Site:
    The site runs on ClipShare latest version I have made some great amount of customization from the template/video player/player configuration/socialmedia integration, these custom mods alone will cost you more than $2000 in the market

The site streams mainly from veoh.com using their api, I have a custom mod that lets you add the videos title/description/player code/tags/thumbnails with just the video ID (No one else has this) this alone will let you add the latest anime videos from veoh as soon as they are published.

All videos play within the sites player (JWplayer Latest version) so you can run video ads and make more money.

Reason for sale:
    I am lookin to make quick money due to personal reasons I don't want to bore you with the details but end point I am looking to sell this site quick.

You can look around the web to find that sites like this do not sell for less than $5000 So this is a golden deal, PM me or post here if you have any questions or if you want to look at traffic stats.

Please dont bid if you are not interested in buying the site.

Sebastin, Mar 30, 2010 IP