1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR2 - Xbox gaming and gambling site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by JohnUK, Feb 28, 2011.

I have a site available for sale. The site has massive potential but I do not have enough time to give it the attention that it deserves. The site allows people to bet on xbox games with other opponents.

site: www.xboxgladiator.com
    page rank: 2
    The site is top on google for "Bet on Xbox", "xbox gambling" and "Xbox Gladiator"
    view
    users: 597
    Turnover is about £500 - £1000 per year mainly from advertising on the site.

Please PM if you would like to make an offer or if you would like more details.

JohnUK, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  2. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is a really cool idea. I was just thinking of something like this the other day, that I want to play people for money in Xbox 360 games haha. So how exactly does it work? How much time is required to maintain it? Does it cost anything to maintain? Are the users still active? It seems like the games are a bit outdated.

Please PM me with all of the details before I can consider making an offer.

J1218, Mar 2, 2011 IP