1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR 0 - PR 6 In two months?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rosegun, Apr 28, 2013.

A week back, I was searching for some best backlinks gig on fiverr for my tier 1 backlinks.I find this high rated Fiverr Backlink Gig
    which also has some fantastic feedback from buyers. One of the feedback by a buyer really stuns me,

This is his feed back
    I just wondering and decided to contact the buyer , to confirm whether it is a true feedback or not. I contacted the buyer, as he too selling some designing gig.After a day I got reply from him confirming that it is his true statement and he also let me know the website address, also said the Gig seller has provided some Fantastic EDU links.I checked the website PR with various PR tools and It is PR 6.Really amazing....

My question is

1.Are EDU links still have some weight ?
    2. Pr0 to PR 6 in 3 months...Is this really possible..

rosegun, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  2. contech

contech Member

Best Answers:
    looking at the way how he provide his feedback, I would say maybe its true, maybe its fake. PR 6 site make you rich you say?

There are tons of websites out there with high PR's but has only less than 50 visitors per day on their site.

Its true that link building is very helpful when it comes to SEO but having a high google PR wouldn't help much.

You can read my guide here if you are interested for link building techniques.
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...isk-when-link-building.2652385/#post-18566468

contech, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  3. goldenprince000

goldenprince000 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are fake PR as well, and testimonials can be fake as well.
    If you find something TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, then its not true for sure, As there are so much hype around the net for services.

If it would be so simple to get pr6 with just a $5 gig, then there wont be any SEO companies remain around the world. As all the clients will spend $5 and get the required results.
    (Make it as learning experience to check whether it is real or just hype, and spend the $5 and check what they are delivering, and what effect does it make on your site. if you are working on long term business site, $5 might not be a big deal for you to test it.)

goldenprince000, May 1, 2013 IP
  4. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    A .EDU or .GOV link from a quality & relevant article to a site does certainly help in improving the domain authority of the site online and in improving the search engine visibility. But its not about getting links for improving the page rank. Its about getting natural or organic votes in the form of quality & relevant external links from authoritative sites for the great & quality content produced and informative blog posts or content.

rankwatch.com, May 2, 2013 IP
  5. wordpecker

wordpecker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How this could happen? Google is yet to roll out PR (last roll out in February). In late May or early June next major PR update will take place. But the buyer feedback you are indicating is a week old. I think it's fake feedback.

wordpecker, May 2, 2013 IP
  6. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I say it`s a fake, the same seller has multiple accounts selling design gigs from one and SEO from another...

webcosmo, May 2, 2013 IP
  7. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    Its not possible to get PR 0 to 6 at instantaneously. I dunno how the information that you got is true. Even though if we got high quality backlinks only we can able to see some step by step improvement.

karthick9, May 3, 2013 IP
  8. Beented

Beented Peon

Best Answers:
    No I think it is not possible. Google provide page rank based on number of back links to your website. follow good SEO techniques then only you will improve your website PR.

Beented, May 3, 2013 IP