1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

phpBB | IPB | SMF | vB | Hosting Account Xfers | PHP | Install + Dev & Customizations

Discussion in 'Services' started by newgenservices, Jan 16, 2009.

Hello,
    This thread is to list out all the Web Master and Web Development services offered by me and my team members and reviews by our clients.
    • Script Installation Services @ $6 onwards
      • We can install almost any script coded in PHP and requiring MySql database
      • We specialize in phpBB, vBulletin, SMF, IPB, Wordpress, Joomla and many more.
      • Please PM me with more information about your requirements for a quote and time frame.
    • Installation of Mods, Components, Products - Plugins & Add-ons at $11 onwards.
      • We specialize in installing modifications for almost all PHP scripts
      • We specialize in CMS', forums, discussion boards and communities.
      • Please PM me with more information about your requirements for a quote and time frame.
    • Professional Hosting Account and Server Migrations from $16 onwards
      • We specialize in cPanel / WHM to cPanel / WHM server / hosting account migrations.
      • You will have an advantage in pricing if you have root access on the destination server.
      • PM me with the details of both old and new accounts / servers and your migration will be completed in 12 hours or sooner.
      • You may need to pay in advance if you do not have sufficient +ve iTraders
    • Custom Web Development from $27 onwards
      • We develop quality web applications and scripts on PHP5 OOP code with MySql database support to suit your needs.
    • Server Administration & Related Tasks at $36 onwards
      • We specialize in server hardening and security and installation of control panels on various *nix distros.
    • Styling and Template Customizations from $52 onwards
      • We customize phpBB, vBulletin, SMF, IPB to make them blend with your website.
      • We also work on any other script which uses Smarty or any other template engine or any PHP Framework.
      • Please PM me with your layout draft or PSD or XHTML code and your requirements for a quote and time frame.

References:

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

newgenservices, Jan 16, 2009 IP
    Danaldinho likes this.
  2. Nerdster

Nerdster Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nerdster, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  3. newgenservices

newgenservices Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello KooWii,
    Thank you for your interest in our services. However we would like to pass this offer due to time constraints. We are currently working on bigger projects and are a bit running short of time. Please do contact us for future projects and we will be working together soon.

Thanks.

newgenservices, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  4. galpgaree2

galpgaree2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    pm sent
    waiting ur replay

galpgaree2, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  5. laxmi

laxmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm sent waiting for reply

laxmi, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  6. Danaldinho

Danaldinho Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your services mate, you helped me out a lot.

Great guy to work with!

Danaldinho, Jun 6, 2010 IP