1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid-Services.net Launches Special Paid Posting Packages for You!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by *Mayank*, Jun 20, 2006.

1. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    EGS, you are quite the drama queen.

How about you give him a chance to reply before trying to drag his name through the mud? Just a thought :rolleyes:

ViciousSummer, Jun 27, 2006 IP
    latehorn and yfs1 like this.
  2. audible

audible Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    EGS, before spoiling the entire thread for forumsolutions by typing in CAPS and bolding to emphasize your statement, could you tell us exactly HOW he scammed you and what happened? Are you sure it wasn't miscommunication?

I'm sure there are a lot of us who are either receiving service from forumsolutions or are thinking about it. Anyone out there actually receive service and is satisfied with the work?

audible, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  3. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    iowadawg, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  4. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I paid about 2 days ago but still no news, i detected some visit from their website ip, but no update .. hmm..

rewlie, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  5. audible

audible Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think this thread is a different service by a different group.
    http:// www .paid-services.net/ <- this thread
    http:// www .paidposting.net/ <- http:// forums .digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=100649#post1044063

(I just love how DP reminds me I'm a loser everytime I try to post a damn link.)

audible, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  6. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have ordered two packages from forumsolutions and I'm very happy with the delivery time and the post quality that you hardly can get anywhere else. However, the only thing I know about you is that you are a pretty dumb guy that makes stupid threads like this.

Once you grow up I hope you will understand what's bigboy things and whats not ;)

latehorn, Jun 27, 2006 IP
    debunked likes this.
  7. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It seems like some error for me, now that guy has fix it, nice job, still waiting for it to be complete, will update you guys soon :)

rewlie, Jun 28, 2006 IP
    yfs1 likes this.
  8. *Mayank*

*Mayank* Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I love the way you play with words. ""days ago"" Instead you should actually tell the people here HOW MANY DAYS AGO!

Okay,Now my turn!!

This person paid me exactly 3 days ago from NOW, oh still 30 minutes left.
    2.5 days only when he posted this.

Proof : -
    [​IMG]

Further, He had said that we will have to complete the posting job in 5 days and as you can see,he started thrashing my thread he filed a dispute at paypal, converted it to a paypal claim in only 2 days 12 hours

Proof : -
    [​IMG]

There you see indicated by the red arrow, how strictly he said 5 days and look the way he started bashing my threads complaining and wining and he also issued a despute at the paypal and also made it a paypal claim after only 2 days of the start of the work?

Doesnt this sound a bit UNPROFESSIONAL and IMPATIENT Behavior?

You also see a brown arrow which indicates that he wanted to keep this paid posting private. But look the way he made it public thrashing my thread and an attempt to thrash my reputation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I would like to state that, Anyone can understand the situation if we had never started the work as stated by this impatient buyer.

We had almost completed 70% of the job before he came here to thrash my thread.

Proofs : -

http://www.paid-services.net/proofs/addicted.htm
    http://www.paid-services.net/proofs/cled.htm
    http://www.paid-services.net/proofs/cledy.htm
    http://www.paid-services.net/proofs/firelady.htm
    http://www.paid-services.net/proofs/weezel.htm

I tried to catch hold of some of these before he deleted any!

These proofs also shows the quality posts of our writers

Well, When I tried contacting that guy at msn, this morning, He abused me, thrashed though I was still talking very politely.

When I showed him the report of posts made by our writers, he had nothing to say and he started another story saying " Posts are bad

As I have already posted all the proofs of posts, it clearly shows that posts had maintained it's quality. You can see them in the above URLS.

Herez, a little peak into the MSN chat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*Mayank*, Jun 28, 2006 IP
    yfs1 likes this.
  9. v12kid

v12kid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    egs...I have used these guys and they always do wonderful work. Dont know what your hangup is, give the guy a chance and get your underpants out their twist.

v12kid, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  10. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That was awesome proof to read ;p

rewlie, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  11. KIbeth

KIbeth Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also EGS complained to ForumSolutions about posts made by the user "sawyer" (me). However he sent me this PM.

[​IMG]

ALL the posters in this service make great quality posts - EGS how dare you suggest otherwise for the sake of getting back a few dishonest dollars

In effect it is EGS who has exposed himself as dishonest and untrustworthy.

KIbeth, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  12. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    God I hope you are banned soon :rolleyes:

It is pretty entertaining watchin forumsolutions pretty much make you his bitch (Sucks when people save correspondence, doesn't it)

yfs1, Jun 28, 2006 IP
    ViciousSummer and *Mayank* like this.
  13. TVCokeCan

TVCokeCan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    -- Crap

Sorry I did order no longer want the services. Sorry paypal is acting up :-\

TVCokeCan, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  14. yfs1

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you sure you posted that in the right place :confused:

yfs1, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  15. *Mayank*

*Mayank* Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Doesnt this proves that EGS is a big time cheat?? ???

From this PM, now I can realize his intentions.

He wanted the posts done thinking after most of the posts will be done, he will say, Either posts are not done or posts are bad and he will get his money back by some scam means or by some kind of cheating and will buy my QUALITY writers and have them working for him on low rates.

Excellent.:mad:

This is no way of doing business Mr EGS.

My writers are not not like you who can be sold off!

*Mayank*, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  16. yfs1

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think it became obvious pretty quickly that EGS whole strategy was to try to shame you then undercut you by going directly to your freelancers. (way to save 5 cents a post EGS :rolleyes: )

I just hope he didn't cost you business in the process as you did right by me and a lot of other people in this thread.

Im the first to criticize paid forum posting services that don't live up to their end of the bargain which is why I think those that good service should definately defend you.

Best wishes and I hope you are able to keep the quality and communication with so many new orders coming in

yfs1, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  17. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually that was a mistake PM sent to the wrong person. No offense, but your posting was horrendous thus why you were "laid" off immediately.

My iTrader backs me up - I had a bad experience and in turn every other posting company entitles a full refund if you're not satisfied. Considering this user took my money and signed off MSN for two days with no updates, I wanted a refund immediately as the work started was horrendous IMO. Of course, "forumsolutions" disagrees and says no refunds, which is UNHEARD of in any business practice.

So, I'm going to be sticking with forum posting companies I trust from now on, which include but are not limited to ForumBooster.net, ForumBoosting.com, and inb0x.com.

forumsolutions, you have stole my money, no matter how you look at it, the full service was never delivered and signing off for 2 days and not contacting me or giving me an update is very unprofessional.

ViciousSummer, I normally never had a problem with you, but I can see now that you don't like to hear an opinion or feedback towards a transaction or sale. I'm entitled to an opinion and a voice, especially when it involves a scam like this.

latehorn, it's amazing how you link to one post or thread of mine that contradicts you. I never really did like you though, to be honest. Nice trader rating by the way... :rolleyes:

yfs1, I also have the conversation saved, but I don't feel like making this entire thread an argument and I told the scammer that too. My post was simple, and too the direct point. If you don't like it, then don't believe me - it's your risk.

Bone Appetite

EGS, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  18. TVCokeCan

TVCokeCan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have this person working on my forum, seems fine to me.

So... your saying you do this alot? Shows great for your rep there. To me it looks like you do this after getting a small number of posts to lots of people so you never have to pay.

Dude... We all saw the screenshots in which you said 5 days in the MSN log. Now stop trashing this topic and go cry to your mommy.

TVCokeCan, Jun 28, 2006 IP
    *Mayank* likes this.
  19. KIbeth

KIbeth Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You will be banned soon, I wonder if any other of forumsolutions posters recieved a PM like this. I refuse to believe that you would so easily send a PM to someone whose posts were "horrendous" offering pay, you just tell lie after lie! Eventually you will run out of lies so I suggest you just shut up and sit in the corner, you are a liar, a cheat, and a conman, and for this I doubt anybody will do buisness with you again. Even if we had NO PROOF, its you against a company with 100% good feedback!

KIbeth, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  20. seoindiaweb

seoindiaweb Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh comeon i had a deal with This guy mayank (Forumsolutions) and he has been very supportive:)
    I would suggest his service as well.. A++

seoindiaweb, Jun 28, 2006 IP