1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Old user, new rules?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Tusha, Aug 26, 2015.

Hi guys,

I've used Digital point's forums a few years back and participated in Design contests (as a designer), and even won a few :)

At the moment I need to create a small business presentation, and though that looking in Digital Point forums for a presentations animator to do the job (with payment, of course!!!) will be a great idea. kind of a "give back" to the forum that gave me my first design jobs ever.

However, I can see that there are new restrictions that prevent me from writing a message in the services forums. At the moment I am not familiar with the new rules... How can I contribute to the forums to get access?... As for now, I don't have anything interesting to write in other forums... Are my many contest entries in previous years not enough of a "contribution"?... At the time I participated in contests, I think the "Like" feature didn't even exist.

I'm looking for advice & answers,
    Many thanks ahead!

Neta

Tusha, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Aug 26, 2015 IP