1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Obama wins Nobel Prize for Peace

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by sachin410, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Is Cali big enough? they might have to build settlements in Nevada and shoot at residents or bulldoze their homes to make room.

Mind you their rabid government is better off in Cali than next door to me in the UK, it'll be like having Hamas except they don't tell you their goal, they will tell carpet bomb you and then say they didn't.

Toopac, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

So you are an anti-semite too? Gonna get this thread closed as well?

For the record, there's room for improvement in California. :D

Mia, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Southern California is already owned by Jews. The entire LA economy is mostly dependent on the Movie industry. They are wiley and aggressive business people. Interesting how they don't seem to bother anyone here. Perhaps it is because we don't seek to have them wiped off the map.

Obamanation, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Quite frankly they make better movies, and TV shows!!!

Mia, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  5. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    If you definition of Anti-Semitism is not supporting a rabid and racist government intent on human rights violations, cover ups and mass murder in order to secure land then yes, I am proud to be one.

And I'll say your not an anti-semite and argue for you all day!

I thought you didn't live in Cali?

They pick and choose targets like your US warship, but be please be aware they are your friends and they'll tell you they love you, and bomb you at the same time.

Toopac, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Wow, now that I know what I am really dealing with, I'm not sure I really want to continue the diatribe.

I do not. What's your point.

Mia, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  7. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Fingers ears, best solution.

I just thought you suggested Cali to be near the Jews:confused:;)

Toopac, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  8. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Would you support "a rabid and racist government intent on human rights violations, cover ups and mass murder in order to secure land "
    ?

ziya, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    So what you are saying is as long as I plug my ears, your anti-semetic behavior is ok? How are you really any different from the KKK or NeoNazi's that you despise? Are you not taking advantage of the same rights they are when you do the same?

Kinda ironic, don't ya think.
    I suggested it because it has a similar climate, an ocean and a diverse culture.

No, that's why I speak out against people like you and those that have that blue Avatar.

Mia, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  10. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see you loved "the blue avatar" ;)

ziya, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  11. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it is but, you must read and understand what you have claimed and what I have stated above in the last 7 posts.

Esp this one:

By doing so then I am Anti-Semitic, I agree, and if you plug your ears you'll be ok.

Toopac, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    That you hate Jews, blacks and Christians... You must be the life of the party. :rolleyes:

Mia, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  13. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Protectionism, I wasn't the one defending the KKK [1] a few days back and saying they don't "race bait" nor were they violent, and then attacking a black civil rights activist saying he race baits. Nor do I post things like all Muslims are terrorists, bomb them all (sic) unlike you.

It's you that hates anything non white;)

What's it like to have limited capacity and an inability to understand basic concepts or text.

Toopac, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

Back to race baiting again. Nice. I think we already went over the 1st amendment, relevant case law and several examples of how even unpopular or offensive speech is still protected.

Even your views, while disgusting, vulgar and reprehensible are protected. I'd gladly defend your right to be what you are under the 1st amendment as well.

Ironic how even your hate is protected, isn't it? :cool:

Mia, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  15. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm afraid I did too, I cannot find the bit in the constitution that says the KKK are harmless and don't race bait though, I think they must have been your opinions on the matter, you certainly stated them [1].

Toopac, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

I never said that the KKK are "harmless". Try posting my entire post in its complete context next time. Not everyone here skims over reality. Others actually read each post from the OP through to the end.

Nice try though.

Mia, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  17. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you did here third para, and said they don't race bait.

The quote you just posted you made it up as a defense, hence it's fabricated, to defend your racism (copied pasted from wiki), you didn't post that in the thread in question.

Just like your other idiocy, try to think!

Other (not you do)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
    Toopac, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Did you try reading anything other than "harmless". Try again. If you need help with the big words, let me know.

WHAT? Dude, that's the 1st Amendment. Its copied from Wiki so you have some "source" or reference to what that document states.

What country are you from? Be honest for once.

"other idiocy try to think"

Seriously man, where are you from?

Mia, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  19. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, as if I would need you to read words when you can't even understand what was said in this thread:D

You said the KKK don't race bait like Jesse Jackson too, I see you cropped that bit out Wise move;)

LOL yea I know where it's from, I Googled it, I didn't think it was your own work. Nor was it posted in THAT thread, then you said "oh you quoted me out of context" and presented that quote as your opinion (that was in-context) or rather the purported real quote that you supposedly posted (which is a lie):eek:

Afghanistan is the answer your looking for, Saudi Arabia might cut it, but I'm afraid I'm from the UK:(

Are you from the southern USA?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
    Toopac, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The point is, you are from another country. As such, you obviously have no idea how our government works, what our laws are, or just what the 1st Amendment means.

People from Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia do. Don't they teach any US History classes int he UK? I know we had a ton of European History classes. What about reading? Again, if you need help with the big words, I can certainly point them out and what they mean. All you seem to have pulled out is "harmless". You left out things like, "for the most part" (big words, I know) and "physically". That ones really tough.

When you put them all together in the context in which I was speaking, its relatively easy to formulate only one meaning. You seem to be the only one here that has made up your own meaning.

As I have suggested before, take a look at the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution and the relevant case law I presented previously. Defending an ideal that protects someone I disagree with is a very complicated concept, I agree. I mean how can anyone possibly begin to understand that even people we do not like are still entitled to the same rights we all have in the US.

Its difficult for you to understand because you are not an American. Freedom's not conditional.

Mia, Nov 23, 2009 IP