1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling NO RESERVE! Jewelry Autoblog! GrasBeads.Com Great Income Potential

Discussion in 'Sites' started by parajuli_pradeep, Jun 22, 2010.

Are You Tired Of adding Daily Contents to the Blog and Afraid of Duplicate Content?
    Here is the Solution: You are bidding on a fully automated jewelry autoblog. This blog pulls feeds, videos and question answers for every mardi gras beads and other jewelry keywords. It is set to pull feeds, videos and question answers every hour. The Google Adsense revenue potential on this site is huge.

As said above, it’s an autoblog, and gets its content on automated basis. This is done every day, while you are sleeping :)

Wordpress is being used as platform, which is SEO friendly and very easy to manage. All the necessary plugins have been installed.

The specialties doesn’t even end here, this blog promotes itself on auto basis as well. This blog, promotes itself automatically to social bookmarking websites. Every time a post is made, it pings to over 10 pinging websites to notify search engines that there is new content on blog.

All this results in automated link building and SE optimization, even while you are away.

In 2 months from today, when the links start showing up slowly, the rankings will improve and it might get a solid PR on next PR update.

I would advise the one, who buys it, to keep it for another 3-4 months and I promise you won’t want to sell it because by that time earnings will double easily.

GrasBeads.com has main keyword mardi gras beads and it has 110,000 monthly searches. So it has great potential if you put some effort on this blog.

GrasBeads.com is short and sweet domain. This domain is registered at GoDaddy and free to push to your Godaddy Account.

GrasBeads.com is fully Automated Premium blog. I have used 4 WP plugins which automatically grabs contents from different sources like RSS feeds, youtube videos, yahoo answers etc. You don't need to worry about Duplicate Content, I have used 2 content rewriter plugins which ensures 100% unique content.

Now 1336 posts are published and 243 scheduled posts i.e. total 1579 posts. Now it adds about 10 posts daily from different sources.

The blog is Fully SEOD, I have used many SEO plugins like (All in one SEO, Google sitemap, HTML sitemap, privacy policy plugins etc). So No need to spend hours and days to figure out how to properly optimized your site for search engines!

How you can Make Money Using This Blog?
    1) Adsense is one of the popular ways to make money online. Adsense has been strategically placed to blend in for maximum effectiveness
    2) The TOP Selling Clickbank products are well optimized in the blog. Earn $$ for each product selling through this blog. Every blog posts are well optimized with clickbank affiliate link.
    3) InfoLinks.com : A smart and easy way to monetize the blog. A well developed Contextual Text Ads Company which turns the hot blog into money machine.
    4) Earn Affiliate Commissions by selling Amazon products through the blog. Amazon Products are strategically placed to blend in for maximum Conversion.

BONUS: Free transfer of your site to your hosting - You no longer have to worry about learning how to transfer the site all by yourself and get into various technical problems that are beyond your knowledge and expertise - I will do it for you for free, no questions asked. All I need is a hosting account with cpanel :).
    BONUS: Complete support for 30 days after sell.
    BONUS: 172,867 quality PLR articles that you can use as you see fit: add as blog posts, change a bit and submit to article directories with backlinks to the blog, etc.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)

# I Have No Computer Experience Can i run this Website?
    @. Absolutely. This entire Website is designed to be highly-automated and self-sufficient. It is easy to use, both for the owner and the customers. One person will have no problem running the site on his or her own.

#Is it true that its run by its won and I don’t have to post any thing to my blog?
    @. Yes it is. This site run on auto pilot system and its post every single hour in deferent topic must related to Mardi Gras beads. You my post by your self, I recommend you don’t have to.
    #Can I write my won?
    @.Yes you can write but you don’t have to. Just buy it and live it. This site will pull traffic and earn you money.
    # Is There A Risk In Buying This Website?
    @. Absolutely Not, there are No risk as you always have the option to resell your website if you are unhappy with it. And On average older and more established website businesses even sell for more. So it would earn you a nice profit! As well as the return on your investment.
    # How do I Make Changes To This Website?
    @. This website has been professionally developed to have very little to no changes. However, in the event that you do want to make some changes you may use are very affordable Webmaster Service and or you can do the changes yourself using WordPress admin panel.
    # Do you offer any guarantees?
    @. Of Course like any business acquisition, income generation can not be guaranteed since the success of any business, be it online or offline, depends on the owner's marketing efforts. However we do guarantee that the product for sale is a complete working website. And all site contents and scripts are guaranteed to work at the time of transaction and for the duration of hosting on our servers. We are not responsible nor can we guarantee contents transferred to another server as we have no control over the other server.
    # After Sales Support?
    @. Now this is where I leave my competition behind. My after sale customer service is among the best. My offer continuing help even after the sale because I understand that not everyone is "website savvy" and that clients often have unique needs. I assure you timely responses and assistance as needed. Clients that have bought web businesses from me can attest to my Customer Service. I will provide 30 complete after sell support service.
    #Why are you selling this website?
    @.I’m a SEO optimizer and I create money earning website for my clients.
    So why not hear! Hope to get some clients.
    #If this site make good amount of money why you are selling it so chip there must be some reason?
    @.Yes there is a reason. There was a time I was hungry for earning money from internet.
    I try a lot; so many hype was around me. I am able to get the right way. Now it’s your
    turn. Give me a try Coz this is not the end of our relation this is just a START.

Revenue Details
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have setup and forget this blog, so it has little earning. It made $9.58 last month from adsense. If you put some serious effort you can easily scale earning by 10 folds.

Traffic Details
    The blog got 505 page views and 383 unique visitors last month. It is getting 91% visitors from search engines. The blog is in #1 position of Google for keywords: gras beads, sliding barrel knot, smile frown mask, mardi gras beads into a star, Palestinian henna dress, Leelanau blue stone etc and also first page listing for many other keywords.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

parajuli_pradeep, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  2. btks

btks Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Content isn't unique to the site, so running Google Adsense on this site is against Google's Policy.

btks, Jun 25, 2010 IP