1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Niche sites ranking for popular CB products - special price sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by diggyisking, Oct 5, 2011.

I started to follow a method that builds sites based around popular Clickbank product names (with a gravity of 100+ and getting 5k-10k exact monthly searches) with aim to rank for the “product name”, “product name review” and “product name scam” in order to make constant sales on autopilot once top 3 rankings for keywords are obtained.

Before I explain more about the sites, I want to mention that I’m putting these up for sale because I’m about to launch a huge product in the PD niche that I want to focus all my time and effort on for marketing. The sites have all the ground-work done to become a profitable niche site that will make great cash on autopilot, all that’s missing is the rest of the link-building to get the rankings (Most of my sites already have 200+ backlinks). You can either do the SEO yourself or you could outsource it pretty easily too (probably for around $250 per site, maybe cheaper depending on who you know).

1-The domains all contain the productname and a random letter (seo benefits), e.g. productnamex.com
    2-The domains are all registered for 2 years (expiry +- may 2013)
    3-All sites run on wordpress ThemeMX and are optimized for SEO:

Title tags, platinum seo pack plugin, SEOpresser plugin.
    Each site has 2x +-800 word articles with 100% SEOpresser score (personally written by me, so they’re unique and in great English).
    These articles are completely optimized with the “productname” and “productname review” keywords.

4-Each site has a custom sidebar graphic with buy now button and testimonials in the sitebar too.
    5- Each site also has various WP pages to help with SEO, including privacy, about, terms of use, contact and sitename home page.

One of the sites I’ll give as an example is http://www.spybubblew.com.
    (If you want to know the other sites too let me know)

It’s currently experiencing the Google dance but has already been on page one for its keyword “Spybubble” and “Spybubble Review” and “Spybubble Scam”. I’d say another month or two of linkbuilding and it will solidify its page 1 rankings.

I’ve also spent around $70 on each site for backlinks from Mrbookmarks.com and blog comment backlinks from ultraseosolutions.com.

Each of these sites have all the groundwork done to build profitable affiliate sites making hundreds of $ per month once you get a top 3 ranking. Building a site like this will take you at least 8 hours of work, cost you $90 (domain and backlinks) and will take you 3 months for the google indexing it’s already got.

I’m offering these sites at $350 (neg.) per site.

Please keep in mind that these sites are not making any money now and need more SEO work to get rankings, so they are going cheap.
    This is not some clever marketing trick, I don't have time to finish what I started and want to pass the sites on to someone who can build them up.

Cheers
    Diggy

P.s. Once you get a top ranking for the keywords you can literally expect to make hundreds of dollars (or more) per month.

diggyisking, Oct 5, 2011 IP