1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New ads Annoy

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by jaguar34, Apr 5, 2015.

New ads shown on DP below main thread usually are annoying with the type of ads they show, can't DP find better Ad network? There are plenty that will show quality ads and don't annoy forum members.

jaguar34, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  2. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Snap-2.jpg
    If what you mean was Taboola ads (look at the screenshot above), that is filler ads (Fallback Ads) which mean that spot is filled by Taboola due to unsold slots.

I do find that ads to be somewhat annoying but as free user, I have nothing to complain. I just wish there would be better ads the next time I visit this forum. Lets hope that spot to be filled with another contextual ads.

You should visit This Thread as Shawn already explain about it.

Note:
    1. The image available in this post is created using Screen capture program.
    2. It is blurred because I respect privacy and to keep this forum 'Open for Everyone'.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    Arick unirow, Apr 5, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DP wont like me for this but oh well.

3 words. Ad Blocker plugin.

Mkcoy, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ad's? What ad's? You mean you're not Ad Blind yet? Seriously I don't even notice them. Guess I've been around long enough my eyes know to skip right over them.

When I see someone about to click a result in the search engine at the top, "I'm like don't click on that one, that's an Ad"

kjh-08, Apr 5, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.