1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Writer for tech blog

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by 3U Software, May 7, 2015.

1. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello @dilawer,
    All Clients with Premium membership are not same, i have dealt with few premium clients and they pay me quite high.

write.subhajit, May 7, 2015 IP
  2. ejaz ahmed

ejaz ahmed Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Agreed, that is why Google is pushing the poor content sites which these people get written from cheap writers.

ejaz ahmed, May 7, 2015 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  3. Nicetechnology

Nicetechnology Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Indeed, you made a great comparison to make him understand the importance of quality content, i hope he has learnt your post to avoid cheap future deals.

Nicetechnology, May 7, 2015 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  4. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope he doesn't post anymore here with such low rate, he previously posted threads with such low rate (FEW MTHS AGO --- 3U Software,Jan 7, 2015)
    According to my knowledge DP is the best place for making money, and this type of client insult old writers who works here, as well as by his posts newbie writers may also think bad of this forum.

5. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes RIGHT, with his rate he will get rubbish writers who will give him spinned content.

6. Rajesh1*

Rajesh1* Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I'm interested . Can you please tell me on what technology do I have to write

Rajesh1*, May 7, 2015 IP
  7. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Honestly, if you need cheap content, just use a content mill like iWriter or Textbroker. You won't like what you get but you're not going to like what you get from here for that price either.

It's been beaten like a dead horse and repeated a million times but if your budget is that low, write it yourself.

I'm not telling you that for the benefit of other writers who value their hard earned work but for your benefit.

You're going to get nothing but garbage for that price. I've been there and I've done the hiring process. Every cheap article I ever ordered had to be re-written from the ground up and was plagued with embarrassing grammar errors. I'm not talking about a few articles either, I've ordered hundreds in the past.

This place has scared a lot of great clients away because of posts like this. I see the DP BST like a ghetto. When wealthy business individuals stroll into a ghetto, it's usually by accident and they promptly do a quick 180. That's not everyone here but this place will never change if this current rate of $1/100 word and lower gigs keeps being posted.

My advice to these clients: Stop being cheap and you'll receive better content
    My advice to writers: We need to stop replying to these threads and just let them slip away to page 2. The only other people who respond to these threads are the broken English writers or the "agents" who will try to outsource their work and never pay the writers they outsource (it happens a lot on here).

I still try to wrap my head around how this happened.

Back in 2006, $1 per 100 words was the bare minimum even the cheapest clients would pay out. This was back when you could pass poorly written content past the SERP and rank highly with it. You could also use tools to spin and blast your article over the web to rank highly as well.

Now, Google has nearly put an end to all of these methods and values quality more than anything, yet, the price of writing as a majority has gone down? How did this even happen?

coreygeer, May 7, 2015 IP
    wco and DuneDreamer like this.
  8. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In my opinion, the person who started this thread can't distinguish between a well-written article and poor content. This is why he has decided to gamble USD 10 for a very long piece of content (3000 words) in a hope that someone desperate enough may produce something readable for him to put on his website.

How can you expect from someone to pay more for something he cannot appreciate?

DuneDreamer, May 7, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  9. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's another thing I don't understand.

When people who clearly don't have English as their first language ask for "quality", how do they know they're getting quality? How exactly do some of the broken English requests I see around here know what they're even reading?

coreygeer, May 7, 2015 IP
  10. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    77.8% - 7
    I would say... don't look and set a minimum price. Decide what you need first - High quality work or spinned articles?
    If you are looking for high quality articles then you need to spend more; for spinned articles you yourself can buy an article spinner at this rate and spin it yourself.
    Now to answer to your question:-
    I pay $5/500 words (Indian Writers) and $7.5/500 words (Native Writers) and I have gone upto $15/500 words as I said its all depends on what exactly you need.
    It would suggest you to reconsider the price to something like $1/100 words minimum.
    Good Luck

esther.paul, May 7, 2015 IP
  11. Nicole.Thomas

Nicole.Thomas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We pay others for their skill set and its the right way to show some respect. The price in offer here is very cheap which is $0.3/100 words; not worth an offer. I would pay you $15; can you write a 3000 word article for me in that price (Good Quality not even High Quality)?

I hope you come up with a better offer now!!!

Nicole.Thomas, May 8, 2015 IP
  12. kiranratty2

kiranratty2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in doing the work if you can increase the price a bit?

kiranratty2, May 9, 2015 IP
  13. Kenya Writer

Kenya Writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well said. Thank you.

Kenya Writer, May 11, 2015 IP
  14. darkmoney99

darkmoney99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just as a cautionary note. This guy has not paid me a single dime of the 30$ he owes me for this work. So, for those that have written or are writing for him, BEWARE. He has been giving me the slip for 4 days about payment, and he has the time to come online and check threads and also visit Skype but in INVISIBLE mode.

darkmoney99, May 16, 2015 IP