1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by 3U Software, Nov 23, 2014.

Hello ..

I m looking Tech Gadget writer for our news website ..

Need writer for long time ..

our Website URL : www.itechnozoo.com

our Price : 2 $ 400 to 450 words ..

PM me if any one want to work with us

Thanks ..

3U Software, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Technology or gadget articles, as far as I know, are not easy to write. It takes considerable research to compose content for this niche and the facts mentioned have to be verified several times as they get constantly updated. Since your site deals with news, this is something which can't be skipped.
    The compensation you are offering in exchange doesn't seem good for this niche and for your requirement as well. $2 for 400 words!!??:mad::eek: Considering transfer fees and other applicable deductions, it comes out almost to nothing unless you're paying through a direct bank transfer i.e if you are using a payment processing service such as Paypal, Skrill, Payoneer etc.:( If you're ready to increase the pay not just by a couple of dollars but considerably, let me know as technology or gadgets is something I would definitely be interested in.
    No offense intended here.

WHAT ON EARTH???:mad::confused::eek::oops: This is the best kind of content you will get at the price you are offering ($2 for 400/450 words). Again, no offense.

Content Maestro, Nov 23, 2014 IP
    bumba1988 and DuneDreamer like this.
  3. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You may be wrong. Perhaps he is looking for some barely readable, randomly spun content. He hasn't mentioned anything about research and quality. I use such content when I develop my WP themes to test whether the elements of the design are properly aligned before I replace this lorem ipsum content that he requires with actual content. I believe that USD 2 per 450 words is a good price for lorem ipsum and many people here will be willing to provide him with it.

DuneDreamer, Nov 23, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  4. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Follow his link, friend. I reckon you're not offering the kind of content he's looking for, judging by what he's posted on the site thus far. :)

Senobia, Nov 23, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  5. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I forgot to examine his website. I believe that it is still being developed and the dummy content hasn't been replaced yet.

DuneDreamer, Nov 23, 2014 IP