1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need SEO advice.. Can anyone help please?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by menaceqt, Feb 24, 2011.

Greetings everyone,

I am going to develop a website with the main keyword "wisdom dental"(name of the dental clinic) for my homepage. My URL will be wisdom-dental(.)com and the content will be SEO optimized as well.

When i already rank my keyword "wisdom dental", my plan is to rank laser targeted keywords like "bay area dentist", "san francisco dentist" and etc. to my home page too. How can i do that?

Should i build up profile backlinks using the laser targeted keywords? Is it going to work? like for example i am going to forums, dental blogs and make backlinks using the keywords "bay area dentist" and etc.

since the keyword "wisdom dental" isn't a targeted keyword, its just the name of the clinic. i want to target patients within the area.

Also i dont want to put links on my website like "bay area dentist" "fremont dentist" and etc. It will be more of like "home" "services" "appointment" etc.

I short how can i rank the keywords "bay area dentist" "fremont dentist" and etc. on my website?

Thanks

menaceqt, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  2. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    to be honest you dont really need targeted niche backlinks to rank page 1 for that keyword. Looks pretty standard stuff.
    Just do the "usual" blogs, forum backlinks, directories, bla bla

ronmac, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  3. apollo23

apollo23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start with article marketing with the keywords you wished to target in the anchor text.

apollo23, Feb 24, 2011 IP
    menaceqt likes this.
  4. medcarehealth

medcarehealth Peon

Best Answers:
    @ menaceqt

kw = "wisdom dental" will give you a max clicks/day of 9-10 ...that is, if you made it to the top with your SEO plan of action

kw = "family dentist" can give you a max of 350-400 clicks per day if you made it to Google spot #1. This keyword gets about 800-900 searches per day with manageable competition.

"familydentistpro.com" or "familydentistnow.com" are both available for registration ( as of this writing). pro and now, are SEs stop words, so in the eyes of Google, your domain reads as "familydentist.com."

Better than one with a hyphen :)

Of course, you can later add more pages targeting as many profitable keywords as you like and even rank high in the SERPs for these.
    Remember, Google ranks webpages, not domains.

To rank in Google page one with keywords "bay area dentist", "san francisco dentist" ...you would have to compete against webpages that are ranked high in Google places ( Local SEO). They usually occupy 'above fold" top SERPs. An exact match domain is critical if you want the top spot
    and outranked them. You can still make it to Google page #1 though with "wisdom-dental.com" ...most likely, below-fold position ( assuming you want to SEO using profile and forum links. If you ask me, this is probably NOT i would do)

All the best.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
    medcarehealth, Feb 24, 2011 IP
    menaceqt likes this.
  5. medcarehealth

medcarehealth Peon

Best Answers:
    np @ menaceqt...i added some changes in my post...hopefully you didn't miss it ....

medcarehealth, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  6. menaceqt

menaceqt Peon

Best Answers:
    Got ya! Thank you so much! :)

menaceqt, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  7. HELMI4EVER

HELMI4EVER Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use backlinks

HELMI4EVER, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  8. dddougal

dddougal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can optimize for a couple phrases on your home page, so you would set it up like this. Buy the domain name wisdom-dental...You are unlikely to have much, if any competition for this so i probably wouldn't even bother trying to optimize the page for these keywords. Just get links from local business's, local business directories....etc and those links will have your practice name in which should be enough.

Then optimize your page for the other couple of keywords. Then I would have a page for each other key phrase you want to cover. Then get some more incoming links with your keywords. The keywords you are trying to target really aren't that competitive but you still need incoming links. If you don't know how to get links, read here:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1396377#post12104573
    http://www.123bestwebhosting.com/tutorials/7-ways-to-get-lots-of-traffic/

Shouldn't be too difficult to start ranking really.

dddougal, Feb 24, 2011 IP
    menaceqt likes this.
  9. noel2345

noel2345 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use backlinks

noel2345, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  10. webmaster1991

webmaster1991 Peon

Best Answers:
    A leading seo service provider.

Seo Company In INDIA ,SEO COMPANY IN UK/US/INDIA

webmaster1991, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  11. metaseo

metaseo Peon

Best Answers:
    First off, I would buy a domain name that doesn't contain hyphens. Try buying one where everything is stuck together. As for "wisdom dental" you won't have to optimize that since it is your domain name. It's called an exact match. Which means that if people type that, they're most probably looking to land on your website.

For your targeted keywords, it would be best to use them as anchor texts in your links. We know that links are the main way to get higher ranked so be sure to include your main keywords in the anchor text. Also since it looks like your targeting San Francisco people, it would be best to optimize your website for local search. Go to "www.google.com/places" and follow the steps, this will help you optimize your website for local search.

You should also include your main keywords in your websites content.

metaseo, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  12. localdominator

localdominator Peon

Best Answers:
    While it is a side/tandem project, you should also consider doing a Google Places listing and ranking it as it will get you to the front page much much faster than traditional seo. It will help you drive traffic to the practice while you also work on traditional website seo for the dental office. It is also very targeted since it will display for all those that are within driving distance of the office.

localdominator, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  13. medcarehealth

medcarehealth Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm posting this here as DP system says you're unable to receive PMs

Thanks menaceqt,

I don't write for anyone except for my own blogs and sites..

Half of the content writing i even outsource.....

I believe you can find writers here @ DP or Warrior Forum...

cheers,
    MCH

medcarehealth, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  14. khulet22

khulet22 Member

Best Answers:
    There is a big difference when defining a link niche. working with your target keywords can give a lot opportunity to get the top of google..

khulet22, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  15. J_Data

J_Data Peon

Best Answers:
    Get listed with Google locals, since your promoting a brick and mortar business ranking for your local market should be no problem at all.

J_Data, Mar 23, 2011 IP
  16. rajeev_seo

rajeev_seo Peon

Best Answers:
    main topic is keyword is use in h1 and h2 heading

rajeev_seo, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  17. music41410

music41410 Peon

Best Answers:
    try to ask uforward.net - they promoted one dentist site for free during their free seo trial for keyword "kids dentist" into google top 10. and this was free. before they even get paid - they showed me this site when I asked for refferences of their past work

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
    music41410, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  18. Hamid Senouci

Hamid Senouci Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is a king and traffic is a queen !!!! you just need to build backlinks to your website and make original content

Hamid Senouci, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  19. duffers2010

duffers2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Angela and Paul backlinks would probably be enough for this particular iche. remember the earlier you start the further ahead of your competitors you will get!

duffers2010, Apr 13, 2011 IP