1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

    Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

    Advertising (learn more)

    Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

    Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  3. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

MovieTheater.org PR3 Website With 5,000 Indexed Pages In Google!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by videos, Oct 8, 2008.

  1. #1
    12,000 Uniques Last Month - 97% Search Engine and Bookmark Traffic - HUGE Search Term - PR3

    Phenomenal domain with huge branding potential!

    18,732 unique visitors in August according to AW Stats and 19,628 uniques ccording to Webalizer.

    http://www.movietheater.org/stats.html

    Google shows 5,040 indexed pages!

    You can see for yourself in the 2nd screenshot that the site traffic consists of 42.5% return visitors and 54.9% search engine traffic for a total of 97.4%

    No bought traffic ever. No link exchanges with anyone ever. Only pure search engine traffic and people bookmarking the site thereafter making this site have the highest possible quality traffic available.

    For those that are curious as to why January, June and July were down in traffic, the reason is because even though the site has been online a couple years, I was using a different script before and only installed this new script in early February. As for June and July, I simply got too greedy looking at all that traffic and weighed down the site with too many external links to my own sites and for paid links so my search engine rankings dropped and also I had added a popup which irritated repeat visitors but I corrected that in late July and the traffic has bounced back accordingly.

    As far as monetization, I did run Adsense on the site several months back for 1 month to test it and it made just over $150 in the month but I decided with so many indexed pages in Google that the link space was much more valuable to me to link to my other sites as the SEO benefit of so many inbound links is enourmous but I also sold several link spots for $30-$35 each however lately as I said I have just decided to link to my own sites.

    "Movie Theater(s)" is also a HUGE search term and is the second most searched "movie" term with only the base word "movie" being higher according to KeywordDiscovery.com and the former Inventory.Overture

    http://www.keyworddiscovery.com/search.html

    Will set the BIN at $5,000 but it's listed at Sedo currently and I will send it to auction at Sedo for a reasonable offer and we will see what happens if anyone prefers that-

    http://www.sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=movietheater.org
     
    videos, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  2. videos

    videos Peon

    Messages:
    473
    Likes Received:
    4
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    #2
    videos, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  3. videos

    videos Peon

    Messages:
    473
    Likes Received:
    4
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    #3
    videos, Oct 9, 2008 IP