1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MedicalMyth.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ForgottenCreature, Jun 28, 2005.

URL: http://www.medicalmyth.com

Age of site (months): 5

Avg. monthly revenue: Hardly Anything

Revenue details:
    I never really promoted this site and just let it sat there. Nothing much has come of it. It has sat there and been indexed for 5 months.

Avg. monthly pageviews: This month, so far 430.

Traffic details:
    Keep in mind I wasn't sure if I had to label this Turnkey. If you guys think it is, I will change the title. I just wasnt sure.

Pretty much all traffic comes from search engines. Most the searches are about disease definitions and information. We have one or 2 links, but they don't bring in much.

Description:
    MedicalMyth comes with a lifetime liscence of the ContentSpider (pacakge #2a). This is valued at $70. I just switched the site to this system. Before it wasnt using it. The script has a few modifiacations too. If you purchase this website you will need to sign up at the support forums and you will gain access to script upgrades.

Domain is purchased at namecheap and will give the owner a free push.

I think some decent advertising and new google ads will allow this site to earn a good amount of monthly revenue.

Price: 100
    Is an auction? Yes
    Buy Now Price: 250
    Auction ends: July 2

Thanks guys.

ForgottenCreature, Jun 28, 2005 IP
  2. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer: