1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

macintosh website for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Shoemoney, Jul 8, 2005.

I have owned this website for 5+ years but I havent owned a macintosh for a while so I havent kept up with this site.

This site has some major backlinks from sites like wired, slashdot, techtv and has also been in a number of publications aswell as linked from apple directly.

it is in dmoz and has a pr6 front page with tons of pages inside.

The site currently gets about 20k unique visitors a day and the name is well known throughout the macintosh community.

I am looking to get a min of 10k for this domain and all its content. I have never had adsense on the site until the last 2 months and its doing about 40$/day. Keep in mind no content has been updated for almost 2 years.

I have talked to Shawn about it and he sugested I post here it here.

Please pm me if you would like to talk more about the site. The site is registered with godaddy and I would cover any transaction fees up to 100$.

Shoemoney, Jul 8, 2005 IP