1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to BUY websites earning $5 - $10 PER month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by PureSoul, Oct 28, 2009.

Hello there,

I am looking to buy established websites that earn a stable monthly revenue of $5 - $10 a month. I'm willing to pay exactly six months worth. The websites must qualify the following conditions (and I may stack up the price):-

1. Must have a stable or similar revenue track record for at least three successive months.

2. It doesn’t have to strictly earn money of AD Revenue. Rather other types of revenues are fine, as long as it is stable and doesn’t produce drastic difference in earnings.

3. The website(s) must not require me attend to it daily, like posting an article or content. If possible the website(s) should do fine even if I choose to ignore it for some days – without any substantial decrease in earnings.

4. The quality and worth depends on it's back-links, organic traffic, and minimum maintenance vs returns.

5. Remember, websites that yield PayPal revenues only.

6. I understand you may have a price for your site. It may be worth a lot for you but worth depends on how much it will cost the person buying it off you and further investment required in advertisement, SEO, and additional work. So please, I will listen to you but.. don't force a website on to me outside the "six months worth" I have mentioned. I will raise the price (I believe in fairness) if the website is truly worth it for "me"... eh I'll even pay 24 months worth if it's THAT good. :)

Note: Please... don't offer me any websites that earn more than $5 - $10 a month. Yes, I have ready cash available in my PayPal account but a only limited budget set aside for this project.

You may contact me on my email twin.noir @ gmail . com (without the spaces), PM me or post here.​

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
    PureSoul, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  2. zinghana

zinghana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    zinghana, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  3. sondak

sondak Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have new site but has revwnued $1,3/day.
    what do you think?

sondak, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  4. PureSoul

PureSoul Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is indeed nice but does not meet my conditions and almost ignores every bit of it. I don't want to discourage you, but knowing the worth of your own site is the best start to setting realistic pricing. The below observations are not to put you down but to help you improve the site. :)

1) The website has been more or less active only since September 2009, that immediately defeats the three months successive track record.

2) The traffic is very poor (bounce rate I mean) and it has close to no back links, not even a single one.

3) It requires new content rather frequently and it is not easy for someone who already has exactly 65 blogs which needs to be updated weekly.

4) The entire site content is too simple that I can setup a similar site with a day, but with my own knowledge and experience of HTML 5. This can earn at least three times as much as this.

5) Not PayPal revenue.

6) Copyright Issues: http://flippa.com/auctions/75716/HTML-5-Tutorial-Website Bruce's samples.

Tip: Try to get some original content and build strong backlinks, and you'll do great I assure you! :)

5. PureSoul

PureSoul Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is very good, sondak... but what website is it exactly? Website URL? :eek:

6. WallaceYeung

WallaceYeung Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    check out my signature if you need any web directories.

WallaceYeung, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  7. PureSoul

PureSoul Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Wallace, however bid directories are often unstable especially once bids are well settled in with a highly bid leader. Thereafter the flow of revenue collapses completely. There is no guarantee of stable revenue month after month.

Nonetheless, thank you for the offer. :)

PureSoul, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  8. Agent_001

Agent_001 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Agent_001, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  9. PureSoul

PureSoul Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your offer, Agent_001. Right now I'm shying away from anything blog like or in general that would require me to post something. Automated sites simply do not have unique content so that's out too.

So far I got three good websites elsewhere, still no luck with Digital Point. :)

PureSoul, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  10. supersi

supersi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    supersi, Nov 3, 2009 IP