1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Learn to Build Chatbots | MobileMammoth.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by tywebb, Jun 17, 2018.

Why are you selling this site?
    I started this website in 2005 writing all custom content myself, which includes over 650 original blog posts, and with kids and career responsibilities, I no longer have the time to keep it up.

How is it monetized?
    I focused on the long-term by building a community of readers with very short periods of selling a few ads directly. I have not attempted to monetize lately since that was not my focus. Opportunities for monetization include offering chatbot related services (building chatbots), mobile chatbot instruction/education, and advertising. The ads that I did sell were direct and were quite profitable.
    There is the source code for a web-based messaging application that runs on Twilio. This is another area that has had interest for paying customers but I haven't had the time to roll it out. The application functions though the owner will probably want to tweak it before doing a full roll-out. We spent $10K on the development of this system alone.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes. There is a Twitter account and a Facebook page specifically for this site.

How much time does this site take to run?
    It's up to the owner. You could leverage the existing content on mobile apps and chatbots into whatever you are offering.
    For a few years I was publishing 1 blog post per week.
    And of course rolling out the web-based messaging application that offers anonymity. There are people who have offered to pay to use that service, but I haven't had the time to focus on it.
    My last blog post was in the Fall, which is why the Google Analytics stats have gone down since then.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    If you know chatbots or want to partner with a company that offers chatbot building services, that could be a gold mine. That's what I would recommend. With kids and career responsibilities, I have not had the time to pursue that.

tywebb, Jun 17, 2018 IP