1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is shareit.com a scam payment processor ...?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by qalott, Sep 20, 2012.

anyone got an account on shareit.com for payment processing...?
    i have a very bad experience with this company..!

i opened an account with this payment processor in May 2012.. after that, whenever i got an order, i would get email notification of this order.. based on the order, i would send the software to my clients.. everything was going good..

but now when i have reached my payment threshold and have asked the accounts department to send the payment to my bank, then on 10 September one of there representative replied me;

"I contacted our risk management to aks them if you get paid this month. As sonn as i get the answer i will let you know."

on this reply, i have sent them 2 emails , one on 16 and second on 19th september, but still i haven't received a single reply from them .. moreover today when i tried to login my shareit control panel then i get the message "Sorry, your Control Panel access is currently not active!"

is it a sign that they are trying to scam me and steal my hard earned money...???

there customer support is pathetic.. no live customer support, as far as emails are concerned, they don't bother to reply..

in this situation what should i do..? any suggestions in this regard would be highly appreciated.. i am highly indebted nowadays and i was relying on the payments owed by shareit.com .. but they have disappointed me...

qalott, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    browntwn, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  3. qalott

qalott Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if site violated there terms of condition then why did they opened the account for this site.. on signup page i mentioned the site.. moreover, i placed all the payment buttons on the site.. clients purchased from this site and they processed all orders.. problem arose when i asked for my payment to be sent to me.. !!!

if site was not good for there payment processor, they should had told me earlier so that i could open account somewhere else.. they just processed all my payments.. collected all my $$$ ... and now when i contact them, don't bother to even tell me whats the problem...!!!

i think there must be some official forum where we should protest against these scammers...!!!

qalott, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  4. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    If it happened to enough people it might make a good class action lawsuit. I agree they have given some sort of tacit approval if you submitted your site for approval when you set up the account. What is the payment threshold?

browntwn, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  5. qalott

qalott Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes i also believe if all the victims of shareit.com fraud get together and combine to take some sort of legal action.. or may be file some petition then these scammers would learn the lesson ... and if we do it effectively then we can save many hundreds of new victims from there fraud... i think its the time to take action against this digitalriver group..

I had set the payment threshold to be 2000$ .. i waited for my payment for a long .. and now i have more than 5000$ with them.. its not a small amount for me ... i am seriously indebted to pay my people and was expecting on the payment from my shareit.com payment.. i took heavy loans and now don't know how to pay back them..

qalott, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  6. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thats criminal-> if your site didnt comply, should have said something sooner, sounds like they knew and just let you continue so they could steal from you.

matt_62, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  7. grandislandne

grandislandne Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything was fine while it was an independent German company, good German ethics. Then it was taken over by a P-O-S American company called Digital River, which substituted all that with American 'ethics'... now what you get is what you get, suck it up ! This is what happens when you sell good companies to scum.

grandislandne, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  8. WebtoolMaster

WebtoolMaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use them since 10 years without problems. They payed exactly correct.

WebtoolMaster, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  9. goldfinger

goldfinger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know shareit first hands...it is a brand that belongs to a big payment process company, from Germany or US if I remember right. The main probem is that they are utterly incompetent in the office in Germany and other offices have a very unethical way of working (Shanghai, Beijing). they swap client information with other ''friendly'' companies and other stuff...Honestly I would not trust them, both for being inept and dishonest.

That's just my 2 cents

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
    goldfinger, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  10. HowDoYou

HowDoYou Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make a website to collect personal information from people that have been scammed by them (name, phone, address, what they did to them, etc). market this website to these people, after around 10k or so submissions, present it to a contingency attorney. a contingency attorney doesn't charge you unless you win, but he won't take your case unless he knows he can win, with 10k reports he will win... Good Luck!

HowDoYou, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  11. qalott

qalott Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I received the following email from shareit.com accounts department on 25September 2012 and was promised to be paid by April 01,2013.

"Your account is in review.
    Our risk management team is working on your account, especially your
    chargeback rate is in review and the risk-team can set up your account
    "on hold" up to 6 months.
    Please be informed that you will be contacted by us as soon as your
    account is on normal selling.
    Kindly be informed that we will pay all outstanding sums when review
    stopped, until 1st of April 2013."

today is 22April,2013 and i am still waiting for my payment... !
    i know that its a total fraud company..
    can someone give me any suggestion of how to recover my payment from these thugs/looters...?

qalott, Apr 22, 2013 IP