1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is israel going to bomb Iran ??

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ziya, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Besides Russia and China, any other country that makes war must be authorized by the United States of America.

We are the world police and we will stay that way.

Peace,

Barti1987, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  2. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like express my apologies in the name of the people of Israel for the crap that my landmate uploas is writing regularily. He is just a kid.

And:
    Israel has never made a nuclear experiment, nor it ever officially declared anything regarding its nuclear arsenal, if it exists. The only record where an Israeli official says anything about the Israeli bomb was the current president, then a member of the parliament, who said "Israel will not be the first to use nuclear weapons in the middle east", and made a scandal :). It was more than 20 years ago, I dont remember when. Apart from that, Nothing. If it exists or not, that's up for you (and me) to guess.

If you are into screaming and exchanging propaganda links and crap without actually trying to understand what the other side is saying, have fun with him.
    If you would like to have a real debate, try me.

Iran is publicly declaring that it wishes for the destruction of Israel. Iran is heading towards military offensive nuclear capability within the next few years. If humanity has learned something from history and do not wish to face a second jewish holocaust, this time in the name of allah, Iran (or more precisely: the Iranian regime, which is not a popular one among the people) should be stopped.

ChaosTrivia, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  3. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems , sadly that it s going to happen . Or ITF is just going to scare iran .
    Report: IDF rehearsed for Iran strike over Gibraltar
    French weekly L'Express says IAF planes recently staged maneuvers between Israel, British colony near southern Spain, in preparation for attack on Iranian nuclear facilities
    Source : ITF another crime ? (attack on Iran)

USA kinda trying make dialogue , I hope US will not help israel with arms .

ziya, May 3, 2009 IP
  4. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do not think israel would bomb iran. liberman said something to that effect last week.
    i think they want to put pressure on obama and have some other things to use when they are here in US. they want to be able to divert the attention away from israeli palestanian peace process.
    they worry that obama might try to push them in a direction that they do not want to go. and iran might be a way out for them.

pizzaman, May 3, 2009 IP
  5. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    They left it too late. They can't bomb Iran now unless they want to sacrifice their citys and be attacked from all fronts. That's the reality. An attack on Iran now would be suicide as they have gotten stronger militarily and Hezbollah have re-armed and Hamas are probally doing so as we speak.....if there was a right time it was a few years ago, now it is just a technical impossibility.

ThraXed, May 3, 2009 IP
  6. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nuclear weapons go a long way in making an attack effective....

Obamanation, May 3, 2009 IP
  7. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    you feel that iran might use a nuclear weapon if they had it.
    it seems that you think israel might use nuclear weapon also
    do you support either of them using it and how do you differentiate which one has the right to use it?
    short and sweet please. not a lot of rambling

pizzaman, May 3, 2009 IP
  8. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Like most topics, I agree with our President. The answer is who cares? What does it concern the U.S.? Israel has had Nukes for decades and has never used them or stated a desire to use them. Iran appears to be developing nukes and makes statements that Israel is a cancer that needs to be removed from the planet. Israel may use them out of fear Iran will use them. Israel may do nothing and Iran may fulfill its rhetoric. Who cares. It is none of our concern, so quit bothering us with all this nonsense. To quote the president, "People of different cultures need to be left to conduct their affairs how they will".

How will that policy effect the area? Just a guess, Israel will use conventional bombing to take out Iran's nuclear plant. Iran already has enough highly enriched uranium for a bomb or two, so they will respond one day in the indefinite future with a gift for Tel-Aviv. Israel will respond with one or more reciprocal "gifts" for Iran. Then Syria, the new radicalized Lebanese leadership created by Syria, Palestine, and Iran will probably proceed with a conventional war against Israel, and Israel being outnumbered will throw out a few more Nukes to make the odds a bit more even.

Who knows, maybe the UN will command US peace keeping forces into the zone and we will occupy the entire region under the banner of the U.N..

You know better than to ask me for a short winded answer.:D

9. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm an adult, (not really..) but criticize Israel while your religion is pro crimes and murder, is pretty stupid, isn't it?

uploas, May 3, 2009 IP
    DomainMagnate and metros like this.
  10. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    What real difference does a few hundred million dead make. I mean, people hacked each other to bits in Rwanda and we didn't give a shit. Why should Iran, Syria, Palestine, or even our ally Israel be any different.

11. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    @onation again a lot of ranting read the question again. i am not asking what they would do, but about how you feel about them using nukes.

pizzaman, May 3, 2009 IP
  12. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    israeli politicians stated a desire to use them on Palestine

ziya, May 3, 2009 IP
  13. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    In case you didn't want to read the rant, I answered the question in the first two sentences.
    Answer: Don't care. Israel or Iran should use their nuclear weapons however they see fit, so long as they aren't sending them into the U.S.

14. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    unfortunate as i can not even imagine how someone be uncaring about the death of millions of humans.

pizzaman, May 3, 2009 IP
  15. Dodara

Dodara Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its funny that the only country which have used nuclear weapon on Japan is the only country which claim that they want to remove nuclear from Iran because they are in bad hands, if nuclear should be removed from someone it should firstly be removed from USA before any other country as they have bad reputation with that and still they are the one who claim they want to remove nuclear from bad hands and so on of excuses.

Grow up who care who is trusted and who is not, this is politics, everyone should try gain power to protect himself and everyone will try make the other less powered to be more powered.

In response to the thread question: No, Israel neither USA will even think of attacking Iran, because they know simply that Iran can attack back and they know that Iran has good military power and they wont even risk trying.

Dodara, May 3, 2009 IP
  16. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, israelis won't send fighter planes to bomb Iranian nuclear facilities. They probably already have saboteurs, mossad and special forces, with Iranian nuclear facilities already breached and well-placed bombs ready to explode. If the israelis want to destroy the nuclear facilities, they can do it. They are too powerful.

They have not yet done that because they fear retaliation. The only real card Iran has up its sleeve is closure of the Strait of Hormuz. There is almost nothing else... :(

I hope Russia would cooperate with Iran to avenge the CIA-funded Georgian-Ossetian war last year. But I wouldn't bet on it.

Syria won't do anything. They won't risk their neck for Iran.

That leaves only Hezbollah. They are only a resistance force. If they forget it and decide to launch a direct attack on a conventional army, they will be defeated like the LTTE. So, their work is mostly defensive and posses very little offensive strength.

So, if Iran can continue to maintain its naval strength and have multiple plans to block the Straight of Hormuz, they will continue to deter any attacks on them.

gauharjk, May 4, 2009 IP
  17. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i remember i have read in multiple places that there is no military solution to irans nuclear situation. their system does not require a nuclear plant so even they manage to hit it they can rebuild it in a few years and they would do it in a much more secretive way. i would think that they might split it up in different countries next time.
    the real solution and the only one that is doable is negotiate a complete and extensive observation of their nuclear facilities to keep their progfram a civilian one and start negotiating with them to rsolve other isssues and bring them in the world community. this would remove the need for the weaponization for thhem and might work.
    i also belive that a lot of these noises are for political reasons. do not be surprised to find out the iranians and israelis already are dealing with each otther ina variety of ventures behind the scene. don't forget the recent citrus gate. lol. israelis are probably making a lot of things for iranians but with making these noises they keep their dealings hidden .

pizzaman, May 4, 2009 IP
  18. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Israel couldn't defeat Hezbollah in 2006 so they certainly wont now when they are 10x stronger. Add that with Iran into the mix, who are very strong militarily now, Hamas and possibly Syria....Israel is screwed. It is check mate, Israel can either live with Iran having civillian nuclear power or commit suicide.

ThraXed, May 4, 2009 IP
  19. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So just israel is making noise .

I am not sure that Syria or other countries , powers will be with Iran, The easiest way to win is to separate ppls, powers then defeat every one . Russia can help to Iran , but I am not sure of this too...

ziya, May 4, 2009 IP
  20. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    From what I know about military technology and israel's military preparedness... its highly unlikely... :(

gauharjk, May 4, 2009 IP