1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Iran trying to set up us the bomb

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by LogicFlux, Sep 25, 2009.

1. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    nukes are more dangerous in hands of those who have already used them to commit murders and want to be the self declared sheriff of the world.

and frankly
    you should not be using words like 'morals' in your posts while supporting civilian murder at the same time

just as you feel unsafe with nukes in hands of iran, I too feel unsafe while nukes are with the likes of us and isreal

It was a yes/no question
    give another try

if japan or Germany had nuked the life out of of usa hence stopping the war?
    would you be still saying the same?

history has more to it than just fox news

another joke, what difference does it make
    does declaring before committing a murder makes it legitimate ?

new, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  2. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Moral guidance from a youngster who devotes his time in here to fomenting hatred for Jews and the US is a rare privilege. Thank you for sharing the wisdom of your prejudice and inexperience.

I'll give your words every bit of consideration they merit. :)

robjones, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  3. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Errrrrrrr sorry to burst that natural bubble of yours, but evolutionary history states otherwise as humans evolved away from its close relatives and towards the current. Otherwise we would have far many more wars and far fewer people. You see... you are correct with homosexuality, you are correct with earthquakes... but not with killers.

Before I explain that let me do a little setup. Our chimpanzee relatives (being 99% the same genetic material) are still separated from us by a few million years, and our ancient common ancestor was likely similar to both our species today in anatomy and genetics. However, it is who lives that passes on the genes of course.

In chimp society there are Alphas, bullies, they kill their rivals and they spread their seed through terror. They evolved this trait to have the advantage of passing on their genes.

Well, as our lineage developed simple language, and later on, more advanced language we had the capacity to plot and plan, and we took out the "bullies" through conspiracy and planning. Yes, we have our leaders, but if we don't like them, we pull them down and end them - they didn't end us. It is in this way that as our language developed and our cooperation amongst each other developed that we changed our very makeup to, rather than obey the bully that beats your children and rapes you wife and kills you... you gather those who agree and in unison kill or oust them.

Their genes were passed on much less often than our own. We indeed still have killers, bullies, and sadists, but they are no where near the levels they could be today if our ancestors did not weed them out from our lineage. Behavior is both learned and passed on - the violent ones were for the most part taken out.

That is why, even though there are still some, they are seen as spectacles, as people to be ridiculed for their violence, punished, killed, and why our laws leave us so dissatisfied when an abuser, a rapist, a child molester, or a serial killer get off without punishment that fits the crime. It became not only that we cut down the ones that harmed the whole, but the whole became programmed to wish to cut them down.

On the other hand there have been good leaders, those that are stable, that are forceful but not bullies, those who tempered their actions, and they are sought after by groups. People they feel they can trust and that can help the whole are preferred - unfortunately they are a rare and endangered form of human being... there are many who pretend to be them... and they are called politicians... and the ones who truly are those special few end up with their brains blown out, or shot to death in hotels, or out in front of them. The good leaders, they are more often in harms way as they take on other groups who seek to protect their own interests - regardless if they are good or bad.

This is where stuff gets more complex of course, so I leave it as that. We are not a species of killers en masse, but a species who will follow them occasionally en masse, and can be made to do so through religions, through politics, and through ideas and justifications - not naturally.

Jackuul, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  4. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    If you think condemning nuking of civilians is hate than I will love be such a hater

and in case you haven't noticed http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1349331 50% think it was terrorism

and I don't hate US, I hate its policies, its meddling in others countries (specially Muslims world) and constant tries to be a big-brother, its efforts to overthrow legitimate govts, its support of monarchs and dictators and the neoconism

new, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  5. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is nothing more than your (wrong) opinion.
    In my opinion, on the contrary, the % of violent people / chimps is the same: the difference is that humans have a punishment system which chimp society do not have.
    According to some theories, acting out of religious motivation can be considered "naturally", since being religious can be considered a natural, even out of evolutionary adaptation.
    The problem in your post is that you present the conclusions you make from your personal observations or your thinking about "what makes sense", as facts. You should be more cautious. "In my humble opinion" is always a good expression to start a sentence with.

Here is a well established research:
    I have read this book:
    http://www.amazon.com/Naked-Ape-Zoo...1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254117142&sr=8-1-spell
    and I found this for you:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3323021761394989726#
    Enjoy.

ChaosTrivia, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  6. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's a statistical certainty that half the world is of below average mentality. That half appears to share your opinion.
    If a poll indicates 50% the sun rises in the west it's still wrong. Opinion polls don't make facts.

Oddly I see you didnt say anything about not hating Jews or Israelis. Sometimes what you don't say says more than what you do say. Funny how that works. :)

robjones, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  7. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    you forgot to add that all the low IQ ppl live outside usa and isreal :rolleyes:

why you guys believe that all of the worlds wisdom in concentrated in within yourselves

there is no hard and fast definition of terrorism, it is a matter of perspective
    your example of sun rise does not fit here
    So What is your criteria of judging what is OK and with is not OK?

new, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  8. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, you mention chimps..... Chimps just happen to be one of many species on earth that organize killing raids to kill thier own kind. They literally form single file lines and march into nearby rival camps and kill or mame other chimps.

GeorgeB., Sep 28, 2009 IP
  9. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was not asserting that Iran should have bombs, i was trying to get on your level and show you a mirror, but i found you shameless! I am anti war and anti violence, all that money which you and rest of the world have spent on war and weapons could have used for the betterment of humanity, give all that money to nasa and let them take us a step ahead in civilization of human brain!

Jin, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  10. Danielregwan

Danielregwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The US had a working nuclear bomb in 1945, that was 64 years ago the american military technology development is always 30-40 years ahead..
    you are underestimating the americans big time, you better open your eyes to the reality.. yes the world wisdom is concentrated in the United States and exactly what the other guy said here before, in the next major jihad attack on US soil well.. lets just say I wouldn't want to be living in a muslim country, Muslims better change their fanatic political views before they bring disaster upon themselves.

Danielregwan, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  11. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    so ? does that mean that no one else can build nukes now?
    building a weapon of mass destruction and using it was a deplorable act, it is not something one should be proud of

as now certain countries have built the nuke and are not ready to give it up so to maintain deterrence and balance of power, others also need to have the weapon

you might not like it but arguing that others can't have nukes while having a stockpile of WMDs in backyard does not make much sense

oxymoron?
    how come everyone of you has to come and chant 'death to Muslims' and at the same time accusing Muslims of extremism?
    hypocrisy ?

new, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  12. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    16th century? I think you spotted them like 9 or 10 centuries. Anyway, Rob Jones for President!

LogicFlux, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  13. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    We probably saved Japanese lives. The Japanese soldiers were probably the toughest soldiers in the war. They didn't believe in surrendering. The tens(maybe hundreds, not sure) of thousands that died in the pacific theater died just fighting over islands that acted as stops on the way to japan. A full-on invasion of the Japanese mainland would have been a bloodbath, for US soldiers, but even more so for the Japanese. Also, the bombs that exist today are far more powerful than the ones dropped in Japan.

The world is pretty much united on its opposition to Iran getting nukes. It's mainly just extremists and arabs/muslims who invariably play the victim who are acting indignant.

New, did you vote for ahmadinajad?

LogicFlux, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  14. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    probably ..may be ... probably .. but you definitely killed thousand of Japanese civilians

just like probably Iraq too had WMDs so you again chose to murder many hundred thousands there

not 'united'
    This is called ganging up to save the status quo to maintain the upper hand

what difference does it makes that who votes for whom
    since for yankees the only democracy acceptable is the one which has the seal of approval from usa
    Democracy certified from Uncle Sam

new, Sep 29, 2009 IP