1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling iOS

Discussion in 'Sites' started by thexyz, May 28, 2018.

iOSapps.net automatically publishes the latest apps, audiobooks and movies from the iOS app store. Through a plugin a published several new listings everyday, for the past 2 and half years. There are now over 50 thousand posts, many of which are index in Google. There is also an app that publishes the posts on iOSapps.net to Twitter, so there is actually nothing that needs to be done to maintain the site.

What's included?

• iOSapps.net
    • Auto-blog plugin and WordPress website
    • Logo and other artwork
    • Database with over 50K iOS products
    How does this site make money?

There are multiple ways this site makes money, helping it generate a small recurring income.

• Ad slots (two Google Adsense slots)
    • Comment capture (SolveMedia)
    • Developer links (some devs have purchased ads on the page of their app).
    • iTunes Affiliate (Every listing has my affiliate URL. You can change this to your own ID to generate commissions on any referred iOS downloads.
    Running costs

I had trouble hosting on Godaddy as the CPU load was higher than most WordPress sites. I currently have this on a business cloud server with Thexyz Server. It will work okay on the starter plan which is what I had it on before I added the other sites to my server. I have calculated the running costs with starter server.

• Server = $69 per year
    • Domain = $15 per year

thexyz, May 28, 2018 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    income? please advise by PM

tradesol, May 28, 2018 IP